Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108068
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425668
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227673
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

Request: Dell Inspirion 3531:white list removal. Donation if successful.
#1
Inspirion 3531  BIOS: A03.

http://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER02355362M/1/3531A03.exe

A donation will be made if successful. 

I'll be putting a centrino ultimate-n 6300 card into the Laptop, if that helps.

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#2
Hello!Your bios is encapsulated and reflash will brick laptop!!
But, we can try another way
Run these tools as Admin and post results
http://rghost.net/7ktxKKbNs
http://rghost.net/7kljdjzGQ
find
quote
#3
(03-08-2016, 05:14 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!Your bios is encapsulated and reflash will brick laptop!!
But, we can try another way
Run these tools as Admin and post results
http://rghost.net/7ktxKKbNs
http://rghost.net/7kljdjzGQ

Thank you for your quick reply.  Here's the .zip file (I changed it to .zip).


Backup tools worked fine.

Universal BIOS Backup failed immediately.  BIOS not discovered.

I logged into the BIOS screen and Secure Boot in enabled. Do I have to disable that and run the tests again?
find
quote
#4
I got your bios dump with Backuptools12 so we have good news!
We can try to flash mod with Intel FPT.
And now tell me what is text you get when new card plugged?
find
quote
#5
(03-09-2016, 11:38 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: I got your bios dump with Backuptools12 so we have good news!
We can try to flash mod with Intel FPT.
And now tell me what is text you get when new card plugged?
I'm waiting on the card to arrive in the mail.  I should have it by March 14 or 15.  I'll get back to you about it.
Thanks for your help!
find
quote
#6
I believe we can cancel this thread in full.

I put an Intel Centrino ultimate-n 6300 card into the Dell laptop & added the 3rd antenna and booted it up. It's approved. It was working instantly on 5GHZ.

Thank you for your time. I've worked on Dell systems before and expected it to be locked down, I was pleasantly surprised.
find
quote
#7
Ok, you havent whitelist in bios, that is good.
If you wish, we can unlock hidden tabs so you can change some options like Power UserSmile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)