Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6438
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14069
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424633
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3669
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 341
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225111
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119236
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6832
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 457
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309899
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62024
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 675
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20335
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169490
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6417
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

[Request] Dell Latitude D530 Intel T9x00 Support
Brick 
Hello! So this is what's up, I have my trusty Dell Latitude D530 running a T7700. But I'd like to put a P8600 into it just for the fact that it's only 25 watts compared to the 35 of the T7700 (800Mhz FSB so the P8600 will probably run a bit slower unless i can make it boot with Bsel set to 266Mhz) I've done the Bsel mod and have seen post with my P8600 with the FSB set to 800Mhz on a stock bios but only when dual core is disabled, Bios has no idea what the cpu is as it just shows Proc ??? in bios. From what I've read on another thread is that Bios A11 and A12 are signed but A10 can be used, So I'll be using A10 as a base.

I have the microcode with the P8600 CPUID in the name as well the same platform id so I'd figure that's what I need for this. (came from a modded T61 bios with support for 1066Mhz cpus) My only issue is that I don't know how and also having a hard time finding info on putting that microcode into the Dell's bios (might just be looking in the wrong places too! ) I'lll leave the files I have on google drive with links below. The other thread got places but ended up giving up in the end. So I can't say I'lll get anywhere with this but some help would be appreciated of course!

Other thread: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...00-Support

Stock Dell bios A10: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XMXeNNS...sp=sharing

P8600 microcode 10676: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17B06CAR...sp=sharing

Thanks to anyone who comes by! I'm happy to post images and such when and if needed. Big Grin Big Grin

I know that just adding microcode to the bios didn't fix the issues with adding anything outside of the max supported cpu listed from Dell but I thought I'd give it a go. All download links in the old thread are dead now.

Tried to use Cbrom but I figure it's not compatible with the Dell Phoenix bios as it just hangs. Is there something else I'm missing to do this? any help is appreciated.

Fluffy Angel
find
quote
Hi !

Has anyone tried using a 90w adapter for the t9500 cpu?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)