Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1819
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6429
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14060
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424608
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3666
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225019
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119228
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6826
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 452
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309873
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 671
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20331
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169471
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6407

[Request] Dell Latitude D530 Intel T9x00 Support
#81
I didn't found it yet.
find
quote
#82
I found new information.
Quote:Some quick facts about the Dell Latitude D530:

1. It was the last Dell model to have the 4:3 aspect ratio (square) screen.
2. It supports the T9500 Core 2 Duo, 2.6 GHz, 6Mb Cache, 800 MHz FSB CPU.
3. It accepts 4 Gigabytes of DDR2 667 MHz Ram and has built in X3100 graphics.
4. As a result (for me) it handles and runs Windows 7 Ultimate effortlessly.
Can you contact with him?
find
quote
#83
If you read more of his posts, at no point does he ever confirm that it really does run a T9500. His has only got a T7700 installed.

I think he is talking myth, and he has not been online since 12 Feb 2012, and only made a total of 7 posts.

His own bench marking test is here http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/568953

I have emailed him via his registered email on a domain name he hosts! I await his reply.
find
quote
#84
OK. Please make tests with native BIOS A6 & native BIOS A5.
find
quote
#85
A5 = Will not boot in Multicore mode but will boot in single core. Recognised as "Proc ??? 0676 1.20ghz  Min = 0ghz Max = 0ghz"

A6 same behaviour as above.

Attached are CPUz and hwmonitor reports from A6 bios, HW montior does the same thing for both CPU's

   


.txt   A6-single.txt (Size: 60.98 KB / Downloads: 1)

Bios looks like this in both A5 and A6

   

I must have done 50 cpu swaps on this laptop now!!
find
quote
#86
Very sad. A6 & A5 BIOS have less CPU checks and I think they can boot dual core...
find
quote
#87
I have a new idea. Please test my new mod.
Note that this mod haven't correct CPU recognition and SpeedStep initialization.
Update: patched too.
find
quote
#88
No, will not boot in multicore mode Sad

Shall we give up?
find
quote
#89
Any visual changes with mod6?
Testing T8100 or T8300 with my latest mod would be helpful. Can you somewhere they lend?
find
quote
#90
(09-23-2016, 01:34 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Any visual changes with mod6?

Yes the hard disk drive light does not flash.

Thank you for so much effort and time but I think I'm giving up on this, I'm getting a bit bored of swapping the cpu in and out.

If it was easy it or straight forwards I think you would have patched it in the first few tries.

I wonder if there is some kind of hardware difference between the 45nm and 64nm cpus, or something different with their on chip features.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)