Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108088
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 537
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227722
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[Request] **HP 3105M - Video Memory Increase Via VGA Module
#1
Computer: HP 3105m

BIOS version: Insyde EFI
BIOS download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1r8dft...OS_F13.rar

Hi I'm looking to see if we can extract the apparent vga module and increase dedicated video memory from 384MB to 1536MB?

After extracting it myself and searching this is the vga bios : 8DFAE5D4-B50E-4C10-96E6-F2C266CACBB6_1010.ROM

It won't open in RBE and I'm not certain how to remove the clock limit and increase the dedicated ram amount?

CHIP TYPE:  AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x9802)

Adatper String:  AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics
BIOS Information:  BR39197.bin

8GB Installed in HP 3105m
Dedicated Video Memory:  384 MB

Objective:
Dedicated Video Memory:  1536 MB
find
quote
#2
P Pavilion DM1Z-3248CA - Pavilion DM1Z-3000 - HP 3105M

All these laptops have same Bios !

Try this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-9XFejk0_w

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Nice I'll check it out. Only down side is no option for dedicated video memory amount. It would be insane to have options from 32MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1024MB, 2048MB... The Radeon HD 6310 is just amazing! I run a game at all maxed details except shadows at native 1366x768 and got like 30-60fps. If it had more video ram 1024MB or more depending on the game said to double fps! I have 8192MB installed so 2048MB would be perfect. The MSI U270 doubled or made 33% better fps with 512MB over 384MB. So 1024-2048MB will make an even bigger difference!

I modded the casing so I could remove the heatsink without tearing it down just by removing the bottom cover.  I also made a hole for the fan in the bottom cover which dropped temps from 90-100C with extreme throttling by stock to now operating at full speed 1630Mhz on my HP 3105m on the E-350.  I can also run the GPU at 800Mhz from 494Mhz and only see 69C totally stable.  I used Arctic Silver Ceramique 2 on the APU and added a fair amount it seems a little extra is ok on this chip to stay cool.  I ordered extra heatsinks but if you pinch the heatpipe from being flat to more of a circle it dropped my temps an additional 5-10C.  Immediately ingame cpu/gpu 100% load just 60C.  I spread it evenly across the chip diode by finger.  There's another chip I believe the northbridge with no heatsink.  So I used thermal conductive adhesive pad and a 0.5mm thick copper shim and that helped it stay very cool!

My HP DM1Z now can run the GPU at 800Mhz and CPU/ GPU hit 69C under load. Before would see 90C and throttling at 494Mhz.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)