Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107983
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14354
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425627
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3841
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227535
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310582
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[Request] HP DV4T-4200 BIOS:sp55736
#1
Hello all,

I'm relativaley new to the bios modding crowd, so sorry if I miss anything!

I have an HP DV4t-4200 with:

Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_008B&SUBSYS_53158086&REV_34
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_008B&SUBSYS_53158086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_008B&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_008B&CC_0280

The most current bios I could find from HP are:
sp55736
2012-01-16
Version F.22
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-101829-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4063&product=5214346&sw_lang=

I would like to remove the white list so I can install the
Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/w...-6230.html
So I can have dual-band WAN!

I checked the above HP bios with the Phoenix tool per your thread instructions for RSA, but it only responded as no phoenix file found... So not sure if its Signed or not, I guess I'd be willing to test if there is a good chance it will work! Sad I searched the forums and didn't find any mention of my HP or the bios file, I'm not sure if this is a first time request or not. If not I apologize and would love a shove in the right direction!

Thanks,

Joe
find
quote
#2
Well, got the WLAN cards in, installed and sure enough "Unsupported Hardware" blackscreen. I can't seem to find a digital copy of the BIOS on my computer right now, I know its F.21 but past that not sure. I'd be more than willing to donate if any one could help me out, don't mean to bother everyone, but if my case is hopeless just let me know!

Thanks,

Joe
find
quote
#3
Hello All,

Got the device ID for the card I would like to install if this will help!

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0091&SUBSYS_52018086&REV_00
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0091&SUBSYS_52018086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0091&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0091&CC_0280

Thanks,

Joe
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)