Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1800
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6423
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14057
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424591
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3664
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 353
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224966
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119220
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6823
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 448
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309858
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62012
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20327
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169462
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6403

[Request] HP Mini 210-1082TU F.24 (sp52461) whitelist removal
#1
Hello,
Please remove the whitelist for this model (HP Mini 210-1082TU):

- BIOS download (F.24, latest version): http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52001-52500/sp52461.exe

- PCI ID of the Wifi/WWAN card that originally came with the laptop:
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4315&SUBSYS_365E103C&REV_01
(Broadcom BCM94312HMGB)

I intend to replace it with a Intel Centrino 6320 (model 62230ANHMW).

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#2
Up? Please? Big Grin
find
quote
#3
http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Whitelists...miloml.exe

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#4
Thanks for the reply!

The modified BIOS does work (I've installed the Intel card), however when I'm in the BIOS Setup, it hangs every 10 seconds or so for aprox. 4-5 seconds, then it's back to normal functioning. I see my Windows environment isn't affected, but I don't think this behavior is normal. What do you think?
find
quote
#5
Maybe a conflicting IRQ that is not well handled before the OS is loaded. Really don't know. But if your Windows runs smooth i would not worry Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
Yes, I think it's something like that too, because it seems on this model I can't get the Bluetooth to work for this card. Ah well, at least the wifi part is working!
I'm making a small donation right now, thank you for your work and patience! Smile
find
quote
#7
(03-03-2012, 08:28 PM)Mister X Wrote: Yes, I think it's something like that too, because it seems on this model I can't get the Bluetooth to work for this card. Ah well, at least the wifi part is working!
I'm making a small donation right now, thank you for your work and patience! Smile

I have same problem with your hp mini 210.
I can't get bluetooth. Did you solve this problem?
if it is, could you share solution?
find
quote
#8
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/60326396

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
(01-13-2015, 10:20 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/60326396

Regards

Can you repost, the file is deleted
find
quote
#10
(04-24-2015, 05:06 PM)e90dima Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 10:20 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/60326396

Regards

Can you repost, the file is deleted

Here you go: http://rghost.net/8vHzKhjmJ
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)