Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6402
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14038
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424546
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3652
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224763
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119203
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6815
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309807
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169425
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6385
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

Request HP Pavilion zv5213ea WiFi whitelist MOD
#11
Oh no bad news again and i dont have flopy on my model please please help me !!! Maybe it is a posibility to restore my bios over USB Stick Sad
find
quote
#12
There is no one to help me ???
find
quote
#13
Sad 
(12-18-2010, 09:24 AM)TTAV134 Wrote:
(12-18-2010, 08:58 AM)SebulbA Wrote: Hello everyone and congrats for ur work and help here ! This week i resurect an old HP Pavilion zv5213ea (hdd failure , added ram and new battery , fan cleaned and lubbed and new thermal paste on processor) and i discovered the UGLY 104 error Huh trying to add a WiFi b/g card (original has only "b" standard with 11Mb).After some research on the internet i found this great forum board and i think i can find help here from more experienced users.
Here is the original BIOS from HP site : ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp30001-30500/sp30397.exe HP BIOS F.35 (AMD)
This is the WiFi Card i want to add on whitelist : INPROCOMM IPN2220 Wireless LAN Card taken from an Acer Travelmate Notebook with this specs :
Device ID : 17FE-2220
Subsystem ID : 1468-0305

Supported Device ID:
PCI\VEN_17FE&DEV_2220&SUBSYS_03051468,
PCI\VEN_17FE&DEV_2220


Thanks in advance for ur help and excuse me but english is not my native language !Shy

WLAN whitelist check "removed" + SLIC2.1

hp pavilion zv5000_sp30397_08A0F35_SLIC21_no_whitelist_by_TTAV134.zip

flash with winphlash.EXE

Hi, TTAV134,
The download link is broken... Sad Sad Sad

I just need you repost this modded firmware please. Blush

I have the tools to repair my netbook if it won't work. Cool

UPDATE 7-01-2012:

I didn't asked it because I want the file served to me, I tried to make it by myself starting from the tutorials.

Just a comment about the tutorials: Huh They seemed to me corrects but not so right for a newbie as me. Undecided I had troubles to understand that there are differents bios formats and that the utilities dosn't work on all formats.

Anyway finally I understood it Idea and after having downloaded a lot of utilities mixed one togheter, then I was able to chose the ones I needed to apply the SLI patch.

So I produced 2 bios files Cool The first through SSV2 metod and the second through Dynamic metod by the utility "Phoeniex tools 212" (is this the Andy's tools? Huh)

BUT I DIDN'T TRY THEM BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THAT I NEED TO DELETE THE WHITELIST...Dodgy sigh and the only tutorial I found about it is related to the "InSYde BIOS". Sad

My ZV5000 AMD cpu, has a wph rom file, So I tried to search into it the modules (decompressed through the "Phoenix tools 212") and searched for the same strings of the insyde bios tutorial. Idea
The problem is that I found a lot of "104 U" texts and about 3 "MZ" txt points. Huh
I tried to compose a rom file concatenating the modules in the same order that they were extracted, but reading the tutorial I had to find the "MZ" string before the "104 U". In this way all the "MZ" are AFTER all the "104 U" strings so I can't understand which is the correct "MZ" point... Huh

I wasted a lot of time to try and it is right that it needed time to obtain something, but I would Ask to you to suggest the way to find the right point where to change the rom immage.Angel

For another notebook ZV5000 but Intel CPU win F.45 bios, I found a patched F.45 by camilioml, so I took a look into that modified bios and compared it with the original BIOS. I found that He modified directly the compressed rom, but I wasn't able to understand the way He used to add some "90" hex on the original BIOS to bypass the WLAN check. Sad

If you can't share the file again please let me know the way or any tutorial that I could read to understand it better Angel

Thanks in advance HeartHeartHeart
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)