Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108006
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14356
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425639
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227573
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119716
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310591
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[Request-Hint] Lenovo 310-15ISK
#1
I would like to replace/update the gop driver:

Mine version is 9.0.1039 
.zip   extracted.zip (Size: 37.28 KB / Downloads: 2)

I have attached the version 9.0.1080 ( .efi version) 
.zip   Intel_Skl-Kbl-Cfl_GopDriver_v901080.zip (Size: 37.33 KB / Downloads: 0)

My question is:
New module can be replaced directly with uefitool?

Bios version is the latest 0XCN45WW

searching "gop" with uefitool in bios region there are 8 results...
   


My second question is:
I've to replace all of them or just gop driver module?

Hackintosh Bioses
PAY ME A BEER FOR MY WORKS IF THEY HELPED YOU Tongue CLICK HERE (IF YOU WANT Big Grin )
www find
quote
#2
(04-03-2020, 11:28 AM)MarcoMjet Wrote: I would like to replace/update the gop driver:

Mine version is 9.0.1039 

I have attached the version 9.0.1080 ( .efi version) 

My question is:
New module can be replaced directly with uefitool?

Bios version is the latest 0XCN45WW

searching "gop" with uefitool in bios region there are 8 results...



My second question is:
I've to replace all of them or just gop driver module?

Hi! Just use UBU tool for GOP update:  https://www.win-raid.com/t154f16-Tool-Gu...UBU-1.html
find
quote
#3
great tool! thanks feluchi one beer for you

Hackintosh Bioses
PAY ME A BEER FOR MY WORKS IF THEY HELPED YOU Tongue CLICK HERE (IF YOU WANT Big Grin )
www find
quote
#4
i've some troblues:

Code:
parseVolume: unknown file system FFF12B8D-7696-4C8B-A985-2747075B4F50
parseBios: unaligned revision 2 volume
parseFile: non-empty pad-file contents will be destroyed after volume modifications
parseBios: unaligned revision 2 volume
parseBios: one of volumes inside overlaps the end of data


searching by google there is nothing.... any suggests?

Hackintosh Bioses
PAY ME A BEER FOR MY WORKS IF THEY HELPED YOU Tongue CLICK HERE (IF YOU WANT Big Grin )
www find
quote
#5
Wink 

Hello. I made a bios dump, and I want to have the advanced tab in bios unlocked. Anyone know how to do this. 
Link to dumped bios: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DCWl8II...sp=sharing
IFR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mK470fe...sp=sharing

P.S: I got the dump using linux
find
quote
#6
Hi. Got an Ideapad 310 15ISK here and I would like to have the advanced options unlocked. I can make a dump of my bios with fptw64, can i send that or it needs to be read with a CH341A? I got one so i'm ready
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)