Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227526
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo G770 (40CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
Hello,

Could somebody please remove the whitelist for my Lenovo G770 please, or maybe forward an update with the whitelist already removed? I have attached the bios from Lenovo's support website but can't run an exe as I am running osx.

I'm not sure my attachment worked so here is the link to Lenovo's bios.
http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi..._64bit.exe

The PCI ID of the original wifi card is 14e4:4727, which is a BCM4313.
find
quote
#2
Hi Daz,

have you found any information about an unlocked 4.10 BIOS? I never thought I might need to ask, but my new Intel 6235 WiFi card is not running, BIOS says I should remove the "unauthorized" wireless card... Sad

@ ALL: Is there anyone who can fix a BIOS? I found the thread regarding the 4.06 version, but I cannot flash it by pressing Fn-B. Fan runs faster, but there's no beep. The Windows-Tool for the InsydeH2O does not allow to replace the current BIOS 4.10 with the modded one since the size is not equal. So I went over the .bin file using XVI32, but found nothing interesting.

Who is used to this? I would make a small donation if modding works. Thank you!

Kindly
Otter
find
quote
#3
Hi!
I too need an unlocked 40cn11ww bios, please help : )
find
quote
#4
Hi opozot,
(12-08-2012, 01:11 PM)opozot Wrote: Hi!
I too need an unlocked 40cn11ww bios, please help : )

Have you already tried updating your BIOS with the one provided in this threat: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...st-removal?

It didn't work for mine but I'd appreciate your experience in updating it with that one. Maybe we're just too stupid to do it ourselves? Big Grin I can't understand why no-one even replies to this threat. Maybe we should act more demanding, putting a few bucks together and try it again unless someone recognizes our problem here. Never mind...

Cheers
Otter
find
quote
#5
Question 
Hi ,

I need help to remove whitelist from Lenovo G770 Insyde BIOS .
I checked all the important and relevant posts but couldn't find anything specific to the LENOVO-40CN11WW(V3.10) version. I have uploaded the BIOS backup here.

Highly appreciate your help and effort.

thanks,
CG
find
quote
#6
(02-12-2013, 11:22 AM)cgangwar Wrote: Hi ,

I need help to remove whitelist from Lenovo G770 Insyde BIOS .
I checked all the important and relevant posts but couldn't find anything specific to the LENOVO-40CN11WW(V3.10) version. I have uploaded the BIOS backup here.

Highly appreciate your help and effort.

thanks,
CG

From lenovo website, here is the link to the latest update for bios
http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi..._64bit.exe

Thanks a lot for help in advance!
find
quote
#7
(02-25-2013, 10:02 PM)cgangwar Wrote:
(02-12-2013, 11:22 AM)cgangwar Wrote: Hi ,

I need help to remove whitelist from Lenovo G770 Insyde BIOS .
I checked all the important and relevant posts but couldn't find anything specific to the LENOVO-40CN11WW(V3.10) version. I have uploaded the BIOS backup here.

Highly appreciate your help and effort.

thanks,
CG

From lenovo website, here is the link to the latest update for bios
http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi..._64bit.exe

Thanks a lot for help in advance!

WL removed only!
Bios mod: Lenovo_G770_V3.10_40cn11ww_PIWG4310_NWL
http://www.mediafire.com/?bh6fpnq2guy825b
Look README to update.
Please post results.
find
quote
#8
Flashed successfully and Whitelist removal was a success ! Great job, thank you!
find
quote
#9
(03-02-2013, 10:22 PM)cgangwar Wrote: Flashed successfully and Whitelist removal was a success ! Great job, thank you!

Thanks for feedback. Big Grin
find
quote
#10
(03-03-2013, 02:38 AM)sovem Wrote:
(03-02-2013, 10:22 PM)cgangwar Wrote: Flashed successfully and Whitelist removal was a success ! Great job, thank you!

Thanks for feedback. Big Grin

Same here, worked like a charm though
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)