Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 376
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104440
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 969
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3339
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8372
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8096
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 246
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425511
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 326
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227438
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119622
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[Request] Lenovo Legion Y720 Bios Unlock
#11
I have dumped this ROM using the official Lenovo Tools H2OFFT-W. This dump is empty ME region, because her are read locked, according the these command line words:

C:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\4GCN38WW>H2OFFT-W.exe y720bios.bin /g


reading rom ...
progress: 100%

Done: Read Information from ROM OK.
Warning: ME is locked. The ME region of the saved file is invalid.


Attached Files
.bin   y720bios.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#12
I have dumped my BIOS with the SPI programmer (in attachmnent), If someone can enable the advanced options of this Bios, I would be very grateful.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R9LeOgZ...sp=sharing
find
quote
#13
(04-30-2021, 08:17 PM)zal16 Wrote: I have dumped my BIOS with the SPI programmer (in attachmnent), If someone can enable the advanced options of this Bios,
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#14
@Dudu2002 can you provide me a site from I can buy one SPI-programmer and SOIC8 clip ? Preferably from europe, thanks!
find
quote
#15
I have dumped my BIOS with the SPI programmer (in attachmnent), If someone can enable the advanced options of this Bios, I would be very grateful.


Attached Files
.bin   Lenovo_Y720-15IKB_BIOS.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#16
Wink 
@[b]嘟嘟2002[/b]

I have dumped my BIOS with the SPI programmer (in attachmnent), If someone can enable the advanced options of this Bios, I would be very grateful. Shy


Attached Files
.bin   y720-15IKB.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#17
Hello, I need some assistance modding my BIOS. Here is my BIOS dump. Thanks in advance


Attached Files
.bin   BiosLenovoY720.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#18
I have dumped my BIOS with the SPI programmer (in attachment), If someone can enable the advanced options of this Bios.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sn1kt5by6...6.bin/file
I would be very thankful.


Attached Files
.bin   M1 Lenovo Legion Y720-15IKB - 4gcn38ww - P6.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)