Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] Lenovo ThinkPad t460 Bios Advanced menu - Whitelist Unlock
Does this means that all T460 BIOS is RSA signed that makes them unable to be modified? Or is it related to BIOS version?
I plan to purchase a second hand T460, but before purchasing I would like to know whether all T460 BIOS are RSA signed or dependent on BIOS version?

Thanks.
find
(12-21-2019, 02:32 AM)soeryo Wrote: Does this means that all T460 BIOS is RSA signed that makes them unable to be modified? Or is it related to BIOS version?
I plan to purchase a second hand T460, but before purchasing I would like to know whether all T460 BIOS are RSA signed or dependent on BIOS version?

Thanks.
Hi
you can buy...there is a solution
find
Thanks for the reply.
Do I have some things to check to know whether the T460's BIOS that I am about to buy can be modified? BIOS version maybe? Or simply, all T460 can be modified for WiFi whitelist?

Thanks.
find
(03-01-2020, 09:27 AM)soeryobadja Wrote: Thanks for the reply.
Do I have some things to check to know whether the T460's BIOS that I am about to buy can be modified? BIOS version maybe? Or simply, all T460 can be modified for WiFi whitelist?

Thanks.
Hi
it doesn't matter which version of the bios...you need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
Thanks for the advise.
I will come back here once I purchase the laptop.
find
(12-21-2019, 03:49 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 02:32 AM)soeryo Wrote: Does this means that all T460 BIOS is RSA signed that makes them unable to be modified? Or is it related to BIOS version?

Thanks.
Hi
you can buy...there is a solution

Hi Dudu2002,
I have the SPI-programmer+SOIC8 chip. Could you help me to unlock advance menu or unlock MSR CFG lock.
Thanks. 
find
(04-09-2020, 09:23 PM)junaedrx Wrote: Hi Dudu2002,
I have the SPI-programmer+SOIC8 chip. Could you help me to unlock advance menu or unlock MSR CFG lock.
Thanks. 
Hi
Make yuor bios dump
Check your PM
find