Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6689
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6446
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14080
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 152
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424660
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3676
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 370
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225193
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119241
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6836
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 462
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309921
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62035
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 679
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20340
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169500
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6425

[Request]Modded BIOS for N53SV
#11
(03-08-2015, 12:14 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
you can use FPT verion 8.1.51.1476 here You go :

http://rghost.net/6lz8gHMYT

Let me know
regards

P.S. I hope You know how to use FPT ! unpacking results file You can find all Backups

I kind of know how to use FPT but I can't find my biosbackup on my results.rar

P.S:btw I can rename .215 to.bin with no problem right?

-Regards KolCat
find
quote
#12
Your Bios Backup :

x32_bios-region_8.1.51.1476.bin (by FPT)

w_AFUBAK.ROM (by AFUWin)

There are the same, so now rename like You want and use with FPT !

The FPT comand from CLI C:\ are :

version x32 Bits

fptw.exe -f namebios.bin -bios

version x64 Bits

fptw64.exe -f namebios.bin -bios

to make a Backup just replace flag -f with -d !!!

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
There seems be an error when I run flash.bat it can't delete some region after reading the bios.
Any idea????

P.S: This was in DOS mode

Edit:If you need clearer info I can send you pictures but from what have gather it seems to an error25 if I use only -f bios and error 7 if I use flash.bat or -f bios.bin -bios

-Regards KolCat
find
quote
#14
Ok upload the pics I need to see as I never saw these errors about FPT !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#15
(03-08-2015, 04:22 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok upload the pics I need to see as I never saw these errors about FPT !
Let me know
Regards

I've PMed you the pics instead of posting them here,since it might contain personal info.

-Regards KolCat
find
quote
#16
Good day.

is it possible to modify the bios to disable the discrete graphics card in the bios?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)