Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6689
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6446
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14080
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 152
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424660
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3676
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 370
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225193
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119241
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6836
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 462
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309921
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62035
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 679
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20340
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169500
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6425

[Request] Need to Mode CPU Microcode For PI945GCM
#1
Hi.. I am having Mercury/Kobian PI945GCM board running Intel C2D E4600 Processor. Recently I
purchased an C2D E8400 which may not supported by this Motherboard. There are no new Bios
updates from The Manufacturer for this Board.
So its my Humble request to you to please Update or add some 45nm CPU Microcodes so it can
support all The Core 2 Due processors including 65nm and 45nm. I am adding CPUID screens and
Original Stock BIOS for the board avilable on the Manufacturar site.
Thanks.. Regards.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       

.rar   PI945GCM-BIOS.rar (Size: 401.31 KB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#2
It's offtopic here. CPU Support Upgrades is right place for it.
Your motherboard is OEM version of ECS 945GCT-M2/1333 (or ECS 945GCT-M2). You can try BIOS for them.
find
quote
#3
Hi.. thanks for replying DeathBringer.. sorry I wasn't aware of it as I am new here.
Are you saying I can flash above ECS boards bios files directly to my board? will that be safe? I am a noob sorry lol
find
quote
#4
(07-03-2016, 09:10 AM)maxsteel Wrote: Are you saying I can flash above ECS boards bios files directly to my board? will that be safe?
Yes. Everything should be fine. Smile
find
quote
#5
thanks man !! I'm gonna do it right now..hope doing so won't Bring Death to my MoBo lol. Smile
find
quote
#6
okay.. the flash done perfectly... system boots like normal. But the problem remains the same Sad still no display with E8400. I got it checked at local shop.. he used Zebronics 945 board to check..processor is Ok. what's the problem wid my board ppl? Help mere plzzz
find
quote
#7
What's version of BIOS you flashed? Have you tried this: http://download.ecs.com.tw/dlfileecs/bio...1826A1.zip ?
find
quote
#8
Hi DeathBringer!! I flashes BIOS for... 945GCT-M2/1333 (PCB:1.x)
Version08/07/18. it didn't help me Sad what do I do now??
find
quote
#9
Try BSEL Mod (e.g. Intel LGA775 Pad Modding) to change FSB to 1066 Mhz.
You need change BSEL2 to Low. You may shortcut BSEL2 to BSEL1.
find
quote
#10
yup I flashed the same version.... I think
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)