Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3549
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 207
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223687
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309483
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20212
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169133
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274939
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

[Request] Q6600 microcode for ThinkPad M58 Type 6234
#1
find
quote
#2
Native BIOS hasn't files 06F7.PAT & 06F7.HSH, but I see it on your screenshot.
Explain it.
find
quote
#3
I've replaced microcode twicely by hex editing a iso file at offset 146C0A and 18C2ED. I checked microcode list by intelmicrocodelist.exe. I can't even create a own iso, beacuse after that bios can't boot up this iso and GRUB4DOS says "Minimal BASH-like line editing supported." etc.

Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/k0kjw7

You see that files, because that was my atteption to create a own iso file and I just added these files to the native BIOS img file.
find
quote
#4
1. Use Rufus to make DOS USB stick.
2. Unpack 5CJT77A.img to DOS USB stick.
3. Boot from DOS USB stick
find
quote
#5
Ok, I'll do that you say. But I have a question. How can I create a .hsh (hash file) if I again receive message about no cpu hash?
find
quote
#6
I don't know algorithm for *.hsh files...

Try other method to update microcode.
Make DOS USB-stick (e.g, by Rufus), download and unzip all files for the modded version of CHECKUP7 to this DOS USB-stick.
Boot from this DOS USB-stick and make a photo of the screen with results.
find
quote
#7
That checkup loads microcodes only temporarily. I taken on second attempt to update a BIOS, by USB this time and I get the whole time error about no cpu hash file. I start to giving up.

Video from checkup with some slow-mo at end: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aP7Qrh...Px-_ge9muD
Screenshot from attempt to update BIOS via USB: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FVxBs-...9WzHGpR5XG
This time I've deleted .hsh file and I see that is required file to update.
find
quote
#8
1. Download BIOS for ThinkCentre M55 and unpack it.
2. Copy 0106F7.PAT & 0106F7.HSH to your DOS USB stick with native BIOS flasher.
3. Boot from this DOS USB stick again.
find
quote
#9
Thanks. I'll do that not earlier than on Monday, because it's about my work computer. Even intelmicrocodelist.exe and MC Extractor says that is microcode for Q6600 (6F7). Should I leave a name 0106F7 or rename to 06F7?
find
quote
#10
(06-30-2018, 03:34 PM)gregus1234 Wrote: Should I leave a name 0106F7 or rename to 06F7?
Try to leave original name at first.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)