Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6405
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14042
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424554
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3655
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224801
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119206
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6816
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 438
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309821
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 656
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20315
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169431
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6387
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 862

[Request] Remove whitelist - HP Probook 6455b
#11
Yes your actual F.50 Bios !
We cannot rewrite by Program, but using SPIPGM We can do anything !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#12
Ok, ill PM you dump file when programmer arrive Wink

Laptop: Acer Aspire 7 715-41G

If I helped You click RATE USER button, thanks
find
quote
#13
Unfortunately my programmer doesn't support spi flash wich is in my laptop, so I'm not able to do anything. But thanks for your help anyway,

Laptop: Acer Aspire 7 715-41G

If I helped You click RATE USER button, thanks
find
quote
#14
Hi,
I hope it is ok to dig this old thread out.
My notebook is a very similar model with the exact same BIOS, I have just installed a newer version:

-Manufacturer: HP
-Motherboard Model: Probook 6555b
-Bios revision: F.60
-Bios Type: 68DTM
-Bios Download Link: http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=4174259&swItemId=ob_157479_1&swEnvOid=4059

I bought a programmer and it looks like I was able to successfully read out the chip


Is it possible to remove the whitelist?

EDIT: Found this thread and was able to do it by myself: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...st-removal
find
quote
#15
Hello,

I'm a total newbie in this section.

I've got a ProBook 6555b from HP with a BIOS Version F.60.

I need to change the Wi-Fi Card for an AC one and I always get the message that it's not supported.

Is someone out there who can modify my BIOS and remove the Whitelist?

Thanks,


Attached Files
.zip   sp73922.zip (Size: 6.66 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#16
Is there any way we can find out how to open Advanced Bios?  Is it the same as the others?  Boot up & press ESC & then F10 & immediately press A.  

I want to mod the BIOS so the system memory is Unganged?  can you check it in CPUz?  My Laptop hasn't arrived yet.  Unganged is a lot faster than ganged dual channel (2x faster memory speed over ganged dual channel).
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)