Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 71
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424323
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3596
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224219
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6772
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 383
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309639
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 604
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20259
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169220
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6313
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61167

[Request] Support for Intel Xeon E3-1230 v5 on board ASRcok B150M Pro4
#1
- BIOS link
- CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230V5 SR2LE 3.40Ghz X651D033

Hey guys!

So a local site suggested me to buy this CPU for my MOBO to run games smoothly with my Vega 56. The only problem is I didn't check the compability list inbefore buying the CPU. After replacing the CPU fine the PC just wouldn't boot up at all (currently I have an i5-6500, works perfectly).

After a brief surfing I found this forum thread but since this whole modding BIOS for MOBOS stuff (Did a few Android flash tho) is all new for me I have no clue what they talk about and what should I do step-by-step, from beginning to the end. (Or someone just make me a modded one that I can easy flash/install on MOBO)

So far I could download Intel Flash Image Tool v12 from here.

I don't know what else should I do, the only way I flashed BIOS so far is the common way to upgrade firmware.

I have the latest 7.30 BIOS fw for my MOBO (if this info helps at all.)
find
quote
#2
(07-10-2019, 09:17 AM)dannicus Wrote: So far I could download Intel Flash Image Tool v12 from here and get to this point:
You need to use v11
find
quote
#3
(07-10-2019, 09:28 AM)DeathBringer Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 09:17 AM)dannicus Wrote: So far I could download Intel Flash Image Tool v12 from here and get to this point:
You need to use v11

Got it, whats next?
find
quote
#4
Open (drug&drop) firmware by it, select Intel ME Kernel and scroll down to Reserved
Make and post a screenshot.
find
quote
#5
Done, Starts up with the LP Series Premium U.
No EULA pop up.

WAIT forgot to drop the BIOS firmware in. Now it is fine. (Didn't even know I should do it)

NOW this is good?
   
find
quote
#6
Change Reserved to Yes.
Now press Ctrl+B, choose "Yes", make a screenshot.
find
quote
#7
After Ctrl+B:
   
find
quote
#8
Look at bottom of the window - file outimage.bin is new firmware to flash.
find
quote
#9
Got it.
   

So from now on, copy to USB stick and update manually with this file in current bios?

The input file was b15mp4_7.30 whcih was the only drag and drop-able form the 3 variant (the other two was .exe files). The output one is a .bin file.
find
quote
#10
Flash outimage.bin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)