Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424312
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3594
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224197
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119152
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309637
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61948
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169215
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6312
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61165

[Request] Support for Intel Xeon E3-1230 v5 on board ASRcok B150M Pro4
#11
Doesn't find it.
(The USB stick is good, it sees the .30 file when I copy that.)
find
quote
#12
Try to rename it with original name.
find
quote
#13
In the meanwhile I did that (totally forgot it) now it flashed fine!

Checked it in PowerShell now it says Alt Disable Mode instead of Normal.
   
find
quote
#14
All Right. Changed the CPU, It didn't work with the 7.30 version but I did the whole process all over again on the 7.0 and now it works.

Any idea why it is not working with the 7.30 BIOS?
I will try to do it again tomorrow with that (7.30, would be happy tto have the latest BIOS modded).

Thanks for your help, hit me up in DM if you need some cash in Guild Wars 2 (or 1).
find
quote
#15
BIOS 7.00 has ME version - 11.0.0.1191 and newer BIOS have ME version - 11.6.0.1126
I think it's the reason.
Try to replace ME region in BIOS 7.30 with modded from BIOS 7.00
find
quote
#16
I see, found these 2 ME Region files.
       

It is late here, I will be back tomorrow on the topic.
find
quote
#17
Back from work.

So here is what I did:
Copied all the result files from 7.0 modding to a different place.
Then DragDropped the 7.30 file into FIT.
Went to Flash Layout -> Intel® ME Region -> Clicked ME Binary File Value
Yes on popup window -> Navigated to folder of 7.0 bios Int folder -> Opened ME Region.bin file from there
               
Went to Intel ME Kernel->Reserved-> Reserved: Yes -> Built the file
   

Now I have a outimage.bin file 11.0.0.1191 as seen on the last picture.

Did I miss anything or everything is okay? This should work like the modded 7.0 I am running the PC with, right?
In ME Region the Tracer Hub Binary also has a .bin file, should I mind it?
find
quote
#18
It seems OK.
find
quote
#19
Flashed the 7.30 with the new region but now my Ethernet port doesn't work.
(Using wifi now)
How should I fix it? Worked with modded 7.0 fine.
   
find
quote
#20
Can Xeon work with modded BIOS 7.30?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)