Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224238
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

[Request] TOSHIBA Satellite A200 PSAE0E
#1
Request for unlock of bios advanced menu items TOSHIBA Satellite A200 PSAE0E
I will be gratefull for the help.


Attached Files
.zip   toshiba Satellite_A200_PSAE0E_SLIC21_no_whitelist.zip (Size: 1.75 MB / Downloads: 118)
find
quote
#2
(05-13-2012, 06:10 PM)AdnanOne Wrote: Request for unlock of bios advanced menu items TOSHIBA Satellite A200 PSAE0E
I will be gratefull for the help.

Hello
Maybe try at
http://www.filecrop.com/....

Updated bios Toshiba Satellite A200-1AG, but model was wrong, it was PSAE6E and should be PSAECE.

So all works ok, also external USB keyboard, but using integrated keyboard some keys fails i.e:
pushing e key I get "ei"
pushing i key I get "ei"
pushing 3 key I get "38"
pushing 8 key I get "38"
pushing d key I get "d,"
pushing , key I get "d,"

I used a software to show keypresses and i all cases 2 keypreses are shown.

In the image captured attached, i only press the e key.

When I reflash/ update the correct BIOS, problem persist.

With BiosAgent+ I get this


What could I do, I think it is a software/ firmware BIOS error, but I am not sure.

I read some about SLIC and MOD bios, but it is more difficult to understand to me. I don't know how and if it could be useful in this case.

Some help may be useful.

Thanks


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       

.zip   bios-20070913164617.zip (Size: 1.78 MB / Downloads: 80)
find
quote
#3
Question 
Is there here some one to unlock these bios hidden tabs and menus please ?

Toshiba A200 1K8

Model No. PSAE0E

Bios link > http://support.toshiba-tro.de/tools/eula/info_eng2.asp

Bios date: 23/10/07

Bios Version: 1.80-WIN

My intention is to upgrade these Bios version so i can update my CPU and to add SLIC 2.1 for windows 7-8 ,
Also to remove White list / Black list or update them so they can support that CPU that i what to upgrade for example Intel Core2Duo T5450 1.66/2M/667 ..

I will be grateful of any help given regarding these bios version ...

Any advice appreciated

Thank you all in advance
find
quote
#4
Hi, 
I upgraded my laptop with Intel Core2Duo T7700 + 4GB DDR2 + SSD SAMSUNG 860 500GB + WINDOWS 11 
My laptop's current bios is version 1.8 and with this bios, Windows 11 cannot start the drivers for the motherboard devices, failing to assign IRQs. I have already updated the bios of a laptop similar to this one in the past and the driver problem was resolved.
Right now I can't find a link that works on the Toshiba website or the Dynabook website.
Can anyone help?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)