Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101460
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6980
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 244
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425389
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3834
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 544
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227377
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119531
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310548
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62216

[Request] TOSHIBA Satellite A200 PSAE0E
#1
Request for unlock of bios advanced menu items TOSHIBA Satellite A200 PSAE0E
I will be gratefull for the help.


Attached Files
.zip   toshiba Satellite_A200_PSAE0E_SLIC21_no_whitelist.zip (Size: 1.75 MB / Downloads: 118)
find
quote
#2
(05-13-2012, 06:10 PM)AdnanOne Wrote: Request for unlock of bios advanced menu items TOSHIBA Satellite A200 PSAE0E
I will be gratefull for the help.

Hello
Maybe try at
http://www.filecrop.com/....

Updated bios Toshiba Satellite A200-1AG, but model was wrong, it was PSAE6E and should be PSAECE.

So all works ok, also external USB keyboard, but using integrated keyboard some keys fails i.e:
pushing e key I get "ei"
pushing i key I get "ei"
pushing 3 key I get "38"
pushing 8 key I get "38"
pushing d key I get "d,"
pushing , key I get "d,"

I used a software to show keypresses and i all cases 2 keypreses are shown.

In the image captured attached, i only press the e key.

When I reflash/ update the correct BIOS, problem persist.

With BiosAgent+ I get this


What could I do, I think it is a software/ firmware BIOS error, but I am not sure.

I read some about SLIC and MOD bios, but it is more difficult to understand to me. I don't know how and if it could be useful in this case.

Some help may be useful.

Thanks


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       

.zip   bios-20070913164617.zip (Size: 1.78 MB / Downloads: 80)
find
quote
#3
Question 
Is there here some one to unlock these bios hidden tabs and menus please ?

Toshiba A200 1K8

Model No. PSAE0E

Bios link > http://support.toshiba-tro.de/tools/eula/info_eng2.asp

Bios date: 23/10/07

Bios Version: 1.80-WIN

My intention is to upgrade these Bios version so i can update my CPU and to add SLIC 2.1 for windows 7-8 ,
Also to remove White list / Black list or update them so they can support that CPU that i what to upgrade for example Intel Core2Duo T5450 1.66/2M/667 ..

I will be grateful of any help given regarding these bios version ...

Any advice appreciated

Thank you all in advance
find
quote
#4
Hi, 
I upgraded my laptop with Intel Core2Duo T7700 + 4GB DDR2 + SSD SAMSUNG 860 500GB + WINDOWS 11 
My laptop's current bios is version 1.8 and with this bios, Windows 11 cannot start the drivers for the motherboard devices, failing to assign IRQs. I have already updated the bios of a laptop similar to this one in the past and the driver problem was resolved.
Right now I can't find a link that works on the Toshiba website or the Dynabook website.
Can anyone help?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)