Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6433
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14064
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 147
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424620
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3668
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 338
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225055
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119230
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6830
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 454
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309886
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 673
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20333
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169481
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6413
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 876

[Request] Unlock Bios Acer Aspire S7-391
#41
(01-29-2019, 06:06 AM)daikav Wrote: Hi !
I have Acer Aspire s7 391. Can you mod my 2.13 bios?
Thanks
Hi
Done
Check your messages
find
quote
#42
(06-09-2018, 04:49 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 03:46 AM)SmrtFix Wrote: Hello guyz
I have Aspire S7-392 and I d like to mod bios Smile
Hi
First make bios dump
Check you
Hello Dudu am back after while haha as I have now Acer S7 but 393 (broadwell) 5th i7 5500U 
so what soft I need or I just send you bios file ?
here


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.09_A_A.zip (Size: 4.95 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#43
(05-19-2020, 06:55 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 06:17 AM)SmrtFix Wrote: Hello Dudu am back after while haha as I have now Acer S7 but 393 (broadwell) 5th i7 5500U 
so what soft I need or I just send you bios file ?
here
Hi
Need your bios dump only
Check your PM

I forgot how to do it what tools I need?
find
quote
#44
Hi everyone. I'm looking some S7-392 bios help - specifically looking to unlock the advanced menu in the bios to change PL1/PL2/enable cTDP up.

I've used H2OEZE to look at the bios setup menu. I can see the different options. I changed the cTDP, saved as another file and tried to use the InsydeFlashx64 exe (came with the acer bios download). However, I get a PFAT issue,and it's not signed / certified. I've taken a look at: https://www.win-raid.com/t4631f16-Insyde...shing.html but it seems there's a bunch of issues with following OP's method

Not sure if I should just post my bios or if anyone has a more comprehensive guide on it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)