Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6361
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424491
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224608
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119177
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309744
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61972
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20285
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169363
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

(Request) Unlocked/flashed/moded bios for Toshiba portege Z935 - P300
#1
Hello,
Is there anyone who could create a mod/flash for a Toshiba Portege Z935 - P300 BIOS?
I tried searching but I found nothing.
I am running windows 8.1 update (x64)
A side from that here's my BIOS :

http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...30v680.exe

or

http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...30v680.exe

or

http://support.toshiba.com/support/model...xt=3385513

I have asked BDMaster if the thread from other Toshiba laptop bios will work, The thread : https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...-Flash-Mod
He replied this.
your "bio0082t.com" 2110 KB
other "F680.FD" 4096 KB
So if can also can flash (I don't think) It will Brick sure !!!
You are aware !!!

So what should I do to flash mine one

Sorry for being such a noob.

Best regards.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#2
I will see the full foder You get whith BIOS.BIN file so I can examin the Flash tool !
Can you upload the folder extracted containing BIOS.BIN !
We cannot use FPT as your laptop has an AMD CPU and your Bios is an Insyde so
if I cannot use InsydeFlash.exe to rewrite the Bios Mod You have only one chance
to buy an HW SPI PGM !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(12-06-2014, 04:54 PM)BDMaster Wrote: I will see the full foder You get whith BIOS.BIN file so I can examin the Flash tool !
Can you upload the folder extracted containing BIOS.BIN !
We cannot use FPT as your laptop has an AMD CPU and your Bios is an Insyde so
if I cannot use InsydeFlash.exe to rewrite the Bios Mod You have only one chance
to buy an HW SPI PGM !
Let me know
Regards
I am not sure where can i get it, but i can send you the toshiba.com exe file for bios installation. IT was the only bin file i found in, i have enclosed the instalation file aswell
my apologies.


Attached Files
.bin   EC7DV120.BIN (Size: 155.99 KB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
#4
(12-06-2014, 06:03 PM)Sheva Wrote:
(12-06-2014, 04:54 PM)BDMaster Wrote: I will see the full foder You get whith BIOS.BIN file so I can examin the Flash tool !
Can you upload the folder extracted containing BIOS.BIN !
We cannot use FPT as your laptop has an AMD CPU and your Bios is an Insyde so
if I cannot use InsydeFlash.exe to rewrite the Bios Mod You have only one chance
to buy an HW SPI PGM !
Let me know
Regards
I am not sure where can i get it, but i can send you the toshiba.com exe file for bios installation. IT was the only bin file i found in, i have enclosed the instalation file aswell
my apologies.


http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...30v680.exe - you can get bios here if helps, i can°t send it
find
quote
#5
(12-06-2014, 04:54 PM)BDMaster Wrote: I will see the full foder You get whith BIOS.BIN file so I can examin the Flash tool !
Can you upload the folder extracted containing BIOS.BIN !
We cannot use FPT as your laptop has an AMD CPU and your Bios is an Insyde so
if I cannot use InsydeFlash.exe to rewrite the Bios Mod You have only one chance
to buy an HW SPI PGM !
Let me know
Regards

I have Intel i5 3317u processor.
find
quote
#6
(12-06-2014, 06:08 PM)Sheva Wrote:
(12-06-2014, 04:54 PM)BDMaster Wrote: I will see the full foder You get whith BIOS.BIN file so I can examin the Flash tool !
Can you upload the folder extracted containing BIOS.BIN !
We cannot use FPT as your laptop has an AMD CPU and your Bios is an Insyde so
if I cannot use InsydeFlash.exe to rewrite the Bios Mod You have only one chance
to buy an HW SPI PGM !
Let me know
Regards

I have Intel i5 3317u processor.

Ok then use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Use this too and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
(12-07-2014, 03:59 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-06-2014, 06:08 PM)Sheva Wrote:
(12-06-2014, 04:54 PM)BDMaster Wrote: I will see the full foder You get whith BIOS.BIN file so I can examin the Flash tool !
Can you upload the folder extracted containing BIOS.BIN !
We cannot use FPT as your laptop has an AMD CPU and your Bios is an Insyde so
if I cannot use InsydeFlash.exe to rewrite the Bios Mod You have only one chance
to buy an HW SPI PGM !
Let me know
Regards

I have Intel i5 3317u processor.

Ok then use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Use this too and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
regards
I got the results in one of them but i cant open the universal bios backup


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 1.92 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#8
(12-07-2014, 03:59 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-06-2014, 06:08 PM)Sheva Wrote:
(12-06-2014, 04:54 PM)BDMaster Wrote: I will see the full foder You get whith BIOS.BIN file so I can examin the Flash tool !
Can you upload the folder extracted containing BIOS.BIN !
We cannot use FPT as your laptop has an AMD CPU and your Bios is an Insyde so
if I cannot use InsydeFlash.exe to rewrite the Bios Mod You have only one chance
to buy an HW SPI PGM !
Let me know
Regards

I have Intel i5 3317u processor.

Ok then use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Use this too and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
regards
here u go in results 2 is the result of universal backup, the .rom file
I cant wait to flash the bios.


Attached Files
.rar   results (2).rar (Size: 1.86 MB / Downloads: 6)
.rar   results.rar (Size: 1.92 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#9
I am sorry my friend,
your Eeprom Chip is Write Protect = Error 280 so
not accepts rewrite by FPT !!!
Unpack result file and find error or look pics and see !!!
Only HW SPI Programmer can do this job !
look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...6#pid83126

Let me know if You getthe tools !
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)