Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424209
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223918
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119109
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 359
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169171
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 775
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61124

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite L850 BIOS Unlock/Flash/Mod
#1
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Toshiba Satellite L850 1V1 PSKG8E (CPU Z says = Intel PLCSF8 Type 2)
-Bios Version and Revision : 6.10 Rev 3.7
-Bios Type : Insyde Bios
-Bios Link : http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...103040.zip


My Problem : I had before Bios 6.20 (no where to download again, but i got .bin backup)
I have Blue Screens in Dual Channel Mode
the rams are not defective , as memtest causes errors only with dual channel mode with both of them, and laptop is 3 weeks old, problems came since 3 days

i need a modded bios, which has dual channel deactivated in it. I Cant deactivate it in BIOS or make any voltage modifications
please unlock any option and maybe find the up to date bios, i found 6.6 for all L850 but it said its not for my board, 6.1 is in the toshiba site, but when i bought it was 6.2, with windows 8 , so i installed windows 7 and older bios

thank you be fast

best regards
find
quote
#2
Hello,
Is there anyone who could create a mod/flash for a Toshiba Satellite L850 BIOS?
I tried searching but I found nothing.
I don't know if it was because it wasn't possible, or something of the kind.
A side from that here's my BIOS ( I think I backed up correctly, It couldn't detect my BIOS. ) :
http://www.multiupload.nl/L4MPAAP95Z

Its 3.7.
Some Images :
[Image: 24e4cb5.jpg]
[Image: 33trzhe.jpg]
[Image: jjog13.jpg]

The only options im really looking for are the Advanced ones.
Such as Chipsets, RAM Options, Video Chipset Options, stuff like that.


Thanks in advance.


Attached Files
.rom   BackUp.rom (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 120)
find
quote
#3
Here you go. Unlocked two of the hidden tabs that should contain most of the options your looking for. Enjoy Big Grin

And I always appreciate donations if you want to say thanks! Blush
find
quote
#4
(01-24-2014, 05:43 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: Here you go. Unlocked two of the hidden tabs that should contain most of the options your looking for. Enjoy Big Grin

And I always appreciate donations if you want to say thanks! Blush

Thanks a lot man.
The only problem is, I can't run it.
I have 6.80 bios installed.

http://support.toshiba.ca/support/isg/dr...80-WIN.exe
find
quote
#5
Lol, sorry. The 6.07 were the first ones that poped up when searching for Toshiba Satellite L850 on google. i'll mod the 6.80 right away!

Luckily the incorrect version I modded was hiding the tabs in the exact same way, I didn't have to do any extra work to modify 6.80. Howver there were 2 different roms in 6.80 though that are flashed depending on what OS is running. So I modded both of them. Here you go Big Grin
find
quote
#6
Thanks again.
Is there anyway I can reinstall a bios update?
find
quote
#7
I'm kind of confused about what your asking. What do you mean by reinstall a bios update?

All a bios update does is store a bios rom onto the bios chip. There is nothing preventing you overwriting the contents currently written to the chip, so I think that answers your question.
find
quote
#8
I'm guessing Toshiba doesn't let you run a previous update or overwrite one that's the same version.
I can't install 6.80 because I already have it installed.
Is there anyway around this?

I tried a CD but I believe you need a ROM file for that, and I don't know how I could make one out of the files you gave me, and, the BIOS can't detect my USB...
find
quote
#9
donovan6000
Thank you for unlok bios!
But I сan`t boot from virtual odd zalman ve200. No Boot options... You can fix it?
find
quote
#10
(01-25-2014, 08:57 AM)PlaugeOfHorizon Wrote: I'm guessing Toshiba doesn't let you run a previous update or overwrite one that's the same version.
I can't install 6.80 because I already have it installed.
Is there anyway around this?

This is just the flasher preventing you from doing this. We can bypass that Big Grin What's the exact error message it gives you?

(01-25-2014, 12:26 PM)Dlago Wrote: donovan6000
Thank you for unlok bios!
But I сan`t boot from virtual odd zalman ve200. No Boot options... You can fix it?

Thanks for confirming that this mod works. Unfortunatley all we can do is unlock options that are hidden. So if an options is missing or not working correctly, then there's nothing we can do.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)