Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 93
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424396
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3611
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224424
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119163
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6781
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 400
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309691
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20271
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169263
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 820
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5791
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61192

[Request] Zotac Magnus One AMI Bios unlock
#21
@igor244

It's great ,i'm glad to hear that everything is well for the mod. And also thanks for you support my work.

find
quote
#22
@genius239 would it be possible to do the same to my bios ? I am specially interested in the undervolting component. Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#23
@uipe
You can attach your bios dump.

find
quote
#24
[quote pid="190864" dateline="1654077758"]
sorry tought I had done so.
[/quote]


Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 3.31 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#25
@uipe

Did you made this dump via my f14.rar ,if so ,try this mod then respond to the result.(This mod is for uipe only)

find
quote
#26
Thanks! I now have a crazy ammount of settings to review!
Interesting fact, in bios it now says I dont have any GBe card, they are still being detected in windows and working but not in bios, is it supposed to be like this ?
find
quote
#27
@uipe

The mod will not affect network card. Actually , you still can see it on windows . So i guess you said is mean the mac address label in bios. I swapped two tabs to let more options present ,maybe one of them no mac address label.

find
quote
#28
@genius239 yeah it actually appears in the end of all options Smile like I said so much information to go throught. Thanks a lot! Quick question whats the latest version of XTU that I can use that allows us to apply changes ? if I use the latest it appears greyed out but if I use an older version it works.
find
quote
#29
@uipe

On normal situation, disable "CFG Lock" & "Overclocking Lock" then enable "XTU Interface" you will activate XTU. I think it was not related with XTU version. As long as bios release date is later than 2020 year ,Throttlestop & XTU are usually locked because the secure issues.

find
quote
#30
Will double check, maybe I forgot some setting, the strange thing is that it works with an old version o XTU that I found in the internet, but it still has the core multiplier turned off, which I can change in BIOS. Well again thanks a lot for your work its just a pitty that we cant add the ids for the gen 11 CPUs and have a single bios files for everyone so that you wouldnt have to be bothered by everyone one that requires a bios unlock.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)