Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424138
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3555
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223761
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 352
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309505
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20217
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169143
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61109
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

Request for bios mod for Asus M4A88TD-v evo/usb3 to disable all usb
#1
I have been having a USB over current problem for a long time on off for the above mentioned board. I have done everything i could find on the net to no solution. I do not know if getting a modded BIOS with all onboard USB disabled will work but I am willing to give it a try because the "USB OVER CURRENT ERROR  DETECTED SYSTEM SHUT DOWN IN 15 SECONDS" will not let me get to the bios nor windows. I just want to be able to use my pc . If this can work I plan to get USB expansion card to gain USB functionality back. I am new to this so help is appreciated. Smile
find
quote
#2
(09-29-2015, 08:13 AM)SukaAme Wrote: I have been having a USB over current problem for a long time on off for the above mentioned board. I have done everything i could find on the net to no solution. I do not know if getting a modded BIOS with all onboard USB disabled will work but I am willing to give it a try because the "USB OVER CURRENT ERROR  DETECTED SYSTEM SHUT DOWN IN 15 SECONDS" will not let me get to the bios nor windows. I just want to be able to use my pc . If this can work I plan to get USB expansion card to gain USB functionality back. I am new to this so help is appreciated. Smile
Maybe removing the ribbon cable for the usb's not soldered onto the motherboard will help?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
find
quote
#3
(09-30-2015, 01:24 PM)Tomo336 Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 08:13 AM)SukaAme Wrote: I have been having a USB over current problem for a long time on off for the above mentioned board. I have done everything i could find on the net to no solution. I do not know if getting a modded BIOS with all onboard USB disabled will work but I am willing to give it a try because the "USB OVER CURRENT ERROR  DETECTED SYSTEM SHUT DOWN IN 15 SECONDS" will not let me get to the bios nor windows. I just want to be able to use my pc . If this can work I plan to get USB expansion card to gain USB functionality back. I am new to this so help is appreciated. Smile
Maybe removing the ribbon cable for the usb's not soldered onto the motherboard will help?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
If you mean removing the front panel connector from usb header, I've tried that unfortunately it still did not solve the problem
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)