Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 92
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101474
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2869
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6980
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14336
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 245
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425400
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3834
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 524
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 544
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227401
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119531
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62216

[Request] hp Pavilion 15-ac601tx
#1
hey, I would be so grateful if some friends can solve my whitelist problems, I really need to do it as my laptop is running Hackintosh.
I have tried some different methods but none of them were well processed, I don't know why.
So could someone remove whitelist or something else just make my new Wlan work, or some article to intruduce how to do this would also be OK.
Thanks very much!
Product number: T5Q22PA#AB2
original Wlan RTL8723BE id:  PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_804C103C&REV_00
new Wlan BCM94352Z NGFF id:  PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_43B1&SUBSYS_00191028&REV_03
and my bios:   sp81552
Thanks again!

edit: it shows bluetooth module id (704) when the new card was put in.
find
quote
#2
need you board id

HP Notebook - 15-ay038ur
find
quote
#3
(09-10-2017, 10:33 AM)walkman8196 Wrote: need you board id


System board ID is 8136, in case it's not what you need, I attached a photo of my bios.
[Image: 31e64ce42328e798a6d8bb76bc71a8f5.jpg]
find
quote
#4
So it's not possible to find out your rom file. need your AIDA64 report

HP Notebook - 15-ay038ur
find
quote
#5
(09-11-2017, 08:25 AM)walkman8196 Wrote: So it's not possible to find out your rom file. need your AIDA64 report

OK, I got it.


Attached Files
.rar   biosReport.rar (Size: 45.55 KB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
#6
08135_whitelist.zip
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HVLx/PmiSE3weu
Extract the flasher from the BIOS file (sp81552)
Change file 08135_whitelist
flash it
===============================================
In advance, learn the recovery methods for your model, make a recovery USB /
I do not take any responsibility.

HP Notebook - 15-ay038ur
find
quote
#7
(09-12-2017, 09:02 AM)walkman8196 Wrote: 08135_whitelist.zip
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HVLx/PmiSE3weu
Extract the flasher from the BIOS file (sp81552)
Change file 08135_whitelist
flash it
===============================================
In advance, learn the recovery methods for your model, make a recovery USB /
I do not take any responsibility.

Thank you a lot, but I have tried two ways to flash this bios, both can not pass the RSA check( I guess that's the reason).
I extracted the bios file(sp81552) and replaced 08135.bin (using whitelist 08135.bin or change it to 08135.FD, both tried) and the inatall program forbid me to flash on this computer.
 I also tried to flash through USB, but it can not get into the bios update interface, just leaving the caps lock key sparking twice( while bios without change could flash through this way sucessfully, I tried and confirmed that)
Is there any pussibility to get through this RSA check (I know a complier could directly flash the chip to change EC, but I am not sure I can do it )? Or I just did it wrong?
find
quote
#8
We need to think and re-check everything again

HP Notebook - 15-ay038ur
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)