Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424174
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3560
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 223
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223825
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309524
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169161
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61119
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274954

SAGER NP8672-S / P670SG ( APTIO BIOS )
#1
I have Sager NP8672-S model laptop. I have just bought Samsung Evo 960 250 GB ssd. As you know this ssd needs NVMe support. I am searching all day long for solution, but i could not find. Bios version is 1.05.01. According to my search, 1.05.02 one supports NVMe. But this version for another sager or clevo model laptops. 

If possible can you unlock my bios to support NVMe.

MY E MAIL

Link

Latest Version Bios 1.05.01      AMI APTIO [Image: gBh5jIY.jpg]
find
quote
#2
Hello I have this same problem, with NVMe and clevo p670SG.
Can you help me?
find
quote
#3
Hi there,

I'm sort of new to modifying and upgrading the Bios in general but due to some issues with driver problems and a need to have more control of features like GPU underclocking and problems with memory throttling, it has become necessary to enable access to those features in the Bios. In my current version, I have very little control of any Bios features at all.

I contacted Sager directly and they sent me what they assured me was the latest Bios and that my computer used the same Bios as the NP8652. I've linked the Bios file that they sent me as they had sent it to me via my Google Drive (they informed me that to flash it I needed to add the .7z extension to make it extractable.) 

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone would be willing to help me with unlocking the Bios. Thank you in advance.

Link to the Bios I received from Sager: NP8652/NP8672 Latest Bios
I've included my e-mail here: E-MAIL

I do hope I put this thread in the right place and have requested correctly - please feel free to let me know if I should have done something differently since I'm completely new to these forums.

The following is a screenshot for my current Bios system with the MB version:

[Image: p6zph0W.jpg]
find
quote
#4
Hi there,

I have the same problem, could I stil count on your help with issue that Clevo P670SG BIOS not recognizing NVME drives.

Thak You for Help!

My BIOS version is 1.03.07
Firmware revision is 1.03.09

Pawel.
find
quote
#5
Hi,
Could i please get the P670SG nvme bios too?
I have a monster tulpar t7 v3.1 laptop, which is %99.9 percent P670SG. How am i going to flash the bios?
Thanks
Best regards
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)