Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 717
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107624
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3534
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9182
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8728
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14343
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425616
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 531
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227510
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119699
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6996
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 617
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310572
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62222

Samsung NP350V5C-S05PL - unlock advanced menu + change logo
#1
Hi Masters!

I need a custom bios for my hackintosh. Actually I have installed High Sierra 10.13.2 and everythings works great.
So I would like only two things: 1st - unlock advanced bios menu and 2nd - change standard Samsung's logo for a white logo Apple (the same like during boot macOS). How much I will must a pay for it? It will be possible flash a custom bios by DOS in my model ? Greetings Wink


My specs:

Laptop: Samsung NP350V5C-S05PL
BIOS: AMI UEFI ver. P10AAL (original http://sbuservice.samsungmobile.com/uplo...P10AAL.exe)
Motherboard: QCLA4 LA-8861P Rev:1.0
Chip BGA: ENE KB9012QF
CPU: i7-3610QM
VGA: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (VEN 8086; DEV 0166)  and AMD Radeon HD 7670M 2GB (VEN 1002; DEV 6840)
AUDIO: Realtek ALC269 (VEN 10EC; DEV 0269)
WIFI: Atheros AR9485 (VEN 168C; DEV 0032)
LAN: Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E (VEN 10EC; DEV 8168)
RAM: 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3-1600 1600MHz DDR3

My DSDT dump by Read & Write Utility v1.7
https://www.sendspace.com/file/v5du7m
find
quote
#2
(01-09-2018, 03:25 PM)wojciech679 Wrote: Hi Masters!

I need a custom bios for my hackintosh. Actually I have installed High Sierra 10.13.2 and everythings works great.
So I would like only two things: 1st - unlock advanced bios menu and 2nd - change standard Samsung's logo for a white logo Apple (the same like during boot macOS). How much I will must a pay for it? It will be possible flash a custom bios by DOS in my model ? Greetings Wink


My specs:

Laptop: Samsung NP350V5C-S05PL
BIOS: AMI UEFI ver. P10AAL (original http://sbuservice.samsungmobile.com/uplo...P10AAL.exe)
Motherboard: QCLA4 LA-8861P Rev:1.0
Chip BGA: ENE KB9012QF
CPU: i7-3610QM
VGA: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (VEN 8086; DEV 0166)  and AMD Radeon HD 7670M 2GB (VEN 1002; DEV 6840)
AUDIO: Realtek ALC269 (VEN 10EC; DEV 0269)
WIFI: Atheros AR9485 (VEN 168C; DEV 0032)
LAN: Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E (VEN 10EC; DEV 8168)
RAM: 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3-1600 1600MHz DDR3

My DSDT dump by Read & Write Utility v1.7
https://www.sendspace.com/file/v5du7m
you can send me your EFI folder ?
find
quote
#3
Hi! Tell me for what do you want my folder EFI ?
find
quote
#4
(01-09-2018, 03:25 PM)wojciech679 Wrote: Hi Masters!

I need a custom bios for my hackintosh. Actually I have installed High Sierra 10.13.2 and everythings works great.
So I would like only two things: 1st - unlock advanced bios menu and 2nd - change standard Samsung's logo for a white logo Apple (the same like during boot macOS). How much I will must a pay for it? It will be possible flash a custom bios by DOS in my model ? Greetings Wink


My specs:

Laptop: Samsung NP350V5C-S05PL
BIOS: AMI UEFI ver. P10AAL (original http://sbuservice.samsungmobile.com/uplo...P10AAL.exe)
Motherboard: QCLA4 LA-8861P Rev:1.0
Chip BGA: ENE KB9012QF
CPU: i7-3610QM
VGA: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (VEN 8086; DEV 0166)  and AMD Radeon HD 7670M 2GB (VEN 1002; DEV 6840)
AUDIO: Realtek ALC269 (VEN 10EC; DEV 0269)
WIFI: Atheros AR9485 (VEN 168C; DEV 0032)
LAN: Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E (VEN 10EC; DEV 8168)
RAM: 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3-1600 1600MHz DDR3

My DSDT dump by Read & Write Utility v1.7
https://www.sendspace.com/file/v5du7m

Hello friend. I have the same laptop as you and I want to install Hackintosh.
samsung np350v5c s06ru
I don't know much about MAC OS, but I want to install IT on my laptop. Can you help me with this?
I do not understand how to add drivers for devices that they would all work! 
Is it possible to use a Radeon HD 7670m video card?
How do I do this? 
do you have a USB installer for our laptop?
I really hope that you can help! 
Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)