Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107981
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14351
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227524
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Samsung np700z5a bios unlock request
#11
(12-17-2014, 05:10 AM)tom.heal Wrote: when i try to use phlash16 to flash this modded bios, i get an error saying 'invalid FlashInt.Bin? Help needed and would be geatly apreciated.

Samsung NP700z5a
my successful flashing of this bios bios involved the use of the fpt tool  that was included with the mod files by oleh. I installed everything to usb boot disk. Is there a reason you have chosen  to use phlash16 instead?
find
quote
#12
(10-18-2013, 05:01 PM)Oleh Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 05:33 AM)BrX Wrote: -Manufacturer: Samsung
-Type: Laptop
-Model: Samsung np700z5a
-Bios revision: 15FD
-Bios Type: Phoenix Tech BIOS
-Bios Download Link: http://brx.unixstorm.org/bios/BIOSn.ROM

Is there any way to unlock advanced options in this BIOS?

I did mod your bios .... try and write a report ....
http://rghost.ru/49523441


Both of these rghost.ru links do not work anymore? I have a samsung np700z5b-s01ub that I believe would take the same bios mod it is also a 15FD is there any chance you still have this file some place and can you send me a link for it? I really appreciate it. Cheers.
find
quote
#13
(08-19-2015, 01:32 PM)duken30 Wrote:
(10-18-2013, 05:01 PM)Oleh Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 05:33 AM)BrX Wrote: -Manufacturer: Samsung
-Type: Laptop
-Model: Samsung np700z5a
-Bios revision: 15FD
-Bios Type: Phoenix Tech BIOS
-Bios Download Link: http://brx.unixstorm.org/bios/BIOSn.ROM

Is there any way to unlock advanced options in this BIOS?

I did mod your bios .... try and write a report ....
http://rghost.ru/49523441


Both of these rghost.ru links do not work anymore? I have a samsung np700z5b-s01ub that I believe would take the same bios mod it is also a 15FD is there any chance you still have this file some place and can you send me a link for it? I really appreciate it. Cheers.
http://rghost.ru/6nXWZpjRZ
read Private Messages

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#14
(08-19-2015, 01:39 PM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 01:32 PM)duken30 Wrote:
(10-18-2013, 05:01 PM)Oleh Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 05:33 AM)BrX Wrote: -Manufacturer: Samsung
-Type: Laptop
-Model: Samsung np700z5a
-Bios revision: 15FD
-Bios Type: Phoenix Tech BIOS
-Bios Download Link: http://brx.unixstorm.org/bios/BIOSn.ROM

Is there any way to unlock advanced options in this BIOS?

I did mod your bios .... try and write a report ....
http://rghost.ru/49523441


Both of these rghost.ru links do not work anymore? I have a samsung np700z5b-s01ub that I believe would take the same bios mod it is also a 15FD is there any chance you still have this file some place and can you send me a link for it? I really appreciate it. Cheers.
http://rghost.ru/6nXWZpjRZ
read Private Messages

what is the password ?

Thnks
find
quote
#15
(08-20-2015, 11:18 AM)lbeth Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 01:39 PM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 01:32 PM)duken30 Wrote:
(10-18-2013, 05:01 PM)Oleh Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 05:33 AM)BrX Wrote: -Manufacturer: Samsung
-Type: Laptop
-Model: Samsung np700z5a
-Bios revision: 15FD
-Bios Type: Phoenix Tech BIOS
-Bios Download Link: http://brx.unixstorm.org/bios/BIOSn.ROM

Is there any way to unlock advanced options in this BIOS?

I did mod your bios .... try and write a report ....
http://rghost.ru/49523441


Both of these rghost.ru links do not work anymore? I have a samsung np700z5b-s01ub that I believe would take the same bios mod it is also a 15FD is there any chance you still have this file some place and can you send me a link for it? I really appreciate it. Cheers.
http://rghost.ru/6nXWZpjRZ
read Private Messages

what is the password ?

Thnks

read Private Messages

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#16
(08-20-2015, 11:28 AM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 11:18 AM)lbeth Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 01:39 PM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 01:32 PM)duken30 Wrote:
(10-18-2013, 05:01 PM)Oleh Wrote: I did mod your bios .... try and write a report ....
http://rghost.ru/49523441


Both of these rghost.ru links do not work anymore? I have a samsung np700z5b-s01ub that I believe would take the same bios mod it is also a 15FD is there any chance you still have this file some place and can you send me a link for it? I really appreciate it. Cheers.
http://rghost.ru/6nXWZpjRZ
read Private Messages

what is the password ?

Thnks

read Private Messages


I need the pasword too!


Thanks 
=D
find
quote
#17
(08-23-2015, 06:30 PM)enanotg Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 11:28 AM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 11:18 AM)lbeth Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 01:39 PM)Oleh Wrote: http://rghost.ru/6nXWZpjRZ
read Private Messages

what is the password ?

Thnks

read Private Messages


I need the pasword too!


Thanks 
=D

http://rghost.ru/7Q56ryw2p
read README

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#18
Amazing!! Today I will test this! Thanks!
find
quote
#19
(08-25-2015, 05:10 PM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-23-2015, 06:30 PM)enanotg Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 11:28 AM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 11:18 AM)lbeth Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 01:39 PM)Oleh Wrote: http://rghost.ru/6nXWZpjRZ
read Private Messages

what is the password ?

Thnks

read Private Messages


I need the pasword too!


Thanks 
=D

http://rghost.ru/7Q56ryw2p
read README

I need the pasword too!


Thanks 
find
quote
#20
(08-25-2015, 05:10 PM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-23-2015, 06:30 PM)enanotg Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 11:28 AM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 11:18 AM)lbeth Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 01:39 PM)Oleh Wrote: http://rghost.ru/6nXWZpjRZ
read Private Messages

what is the password ?

Thnks

read Private Messages


I need the pasword too!


Thanks 
=D

http://rghost.ru/7Q56ryw2p
read README

Oleh,
How do I go about getting a copy of this unlocked bios? All of the links above have been deleted and no download is available.

Any chance I can get a copy?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)