Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 12:10 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 17
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317080
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101053
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2517
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40959
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 335
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55305
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64129
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4095
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6566
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 143
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 89
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52172
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167151
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 238
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 326
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6332
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 137

Searching for a unlocked BIOS for my HP Pavilion
I don't know what's happening with the logo so, because in your photos both logos look identical in shape. Maybe it's me, but I asked a friend how she sees it and she saw it the same as me: practically rounded but not at all.
Recently you talked about somenthing of the phrase that appears at the bottom of the boot screen, but that were solved, so that can't be what's causing the failed shape.
Seriously I don't know what can be the cause, so we can only keep investigating. Maybe if you narrow it a little? Could that work?
About the BIOS advanced options, I can see more options than before, when I had the stock one, but I don't see the 'Advanced' tab. Should I see it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

find
(01-27-2021, 11:31 AM)rasikreality Wrote: Maybe if you narrow it a little? Could that work?
Yes, but how many tries will it take to get the desired result if I can't guess the exact value? I can try forever, how about you? It turns out awkward when I ask you to test another mod.

(01-27-2021, 11:31 AM)rasikreality Wrote: About the BIOS advanced options, I can see more options than before, when I had the stock one, but I don't see the 'Advanced' tab. Should I see it?
I already managed to add it to your bios and I saw its name in Spanish in one of the photos. I haven't researched how it works in your BIOS, but I thought it would remain after that incident. At what stage of unlocking everything starts to break??? Ready to experiment? DOWNLOAD 1, 2, 3
[Image: whereisadvanced7.jpg]
find
You're totally right about the logo, I was gonna tell you exactly that thing, that we can be trying to guess the exact size forever... And then you send me these tests and bam! We have it! (I'm gonna send you a photo so you can chek it out, but from my point of view I see it perfect now). The only thing I'm not sure about, did you make a different logo shape for each test or my mind is playing with me? I say it because, for me, the best logo is shown in the test 2 (seriously this thing is going to kill us).
About enabling the advanced options on the BIOS. Yeah, one of the zips you sent me had the advanced options enabled. It was the same that had the whitelist enabled again by error and, when you solved it, I didn't see the advanced options again. In these tests, the three ones, everything works flawlessly, but none of them have the advanced tab enabled.
About the exact point of break in that one BIOS, I remember I couldn't pass the principal tab, that which shows you the info about the hardware and that things. When I tried to pass it using the arrow keys, the entire BIOS freezes and the only thing I could do was restarting the computer. Also, the interface zone where the tabs were situated showed some tabs repeated and in rare positions, as if they don't all fit as they should.
And remember, If you have other things to do or you're feeling tired about trying this aymore, just tell me! As for me, I don't mind to try whatever you need to make things work!
Thank you again!

find
(01-28-2021, 05:43 AM)rasikreality Wrote: The only thing I'm not sure about, did you make a different logo shape for each test or my mind is playing with me? I say it because, for me, the best logo is shown in the test 2 (seriously this thing is going to kill us).
They're same - stretched to the maximum, that even the black frame is gone.

And I am disappointed about advanced tab. I need to remember what else I touched there, because I deleted the unsuccessful mod. Or do you still have it?
In test image 4, I assumed that the branch is executed twice by default and nothing should change in the BIOS, otherwise I found what I need. But if everything turns out to be useless anyway, in test 5 I tried to reproduce that unlock. DOWNLOAD 4, 5
find
Hello!
Let's start with the tests results!
In test 4, the BIOS interface it's completly empty. It only shows the bottom numbers guide and the exit one, but the entire rest of the BIOS results only in a gray background.
In test 5, the BIOS directly doesn't boot. The screen remains in black with a white line at the left top of the screen.
Anyways, in both of them the laptop boots normally in Windows 10. The problems are only related to the BIOS interface/boot, so let's keep trying till we get it!
I've saved all the tests in one folder so we don't lose any of them. The tests 1, 2 and 3 worked flawlessly, so in case you don't find a way to enable the advanced tab correcty the only thing I had to do is install one of them.
Thanks!!
find
(01-29-2021, 09:04 AM)rasikreality Wrote: The problems are only related to the BIOS interface/boot, so let's keep trying till we get it!
DOWNLOAD 6, 7, 8
find
YOU. DID. IT.

The test 8 was THE ONE!!!!!!!!!
Now I've been able to disable the AMD card without problems, following the isntructions you gave me a couple of answers back.

Now I have a BIOS with no whitelist, a new boot logo and the advanced menu unlocked and working perfectly.
YOU'RE ICREDIBLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I feel like my 8 year old laptop just have been reborn!

find
(01-30-2021, 12:07 PM)rasikreality Wrote: YOU. DID. IT.

Surprisingly. I didn’t expect it to work, but thanks for your participation. Now I can share with the others what has been done.
find
(01-30-2021, 02:35 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 12:07 PM)rasikreality Wrote: YOU. DID. IT.

Surprisingly. I didn’t expect it to work, but thanks for your participation. Now I can share with the others what has been done.
Hi Maxinator!
Sorry for coming back, but I bought a new WLAN module with Bluetooth 5.0 and WIFI 6, and when I try to power on my laptop the whitelisted screen appears again, but only with a Bluetooth incompatibility thing.
I saved the file that worked perfectly the last time we talked, so if you need it I can send it to to you to see what's happening.
Thank you!

find
(03-01-2021, 08:02 AM)rasikreality Wrote: Hi Maxinator!
Sorry for coming back, but I bought a new WLAN module with Bluetooth 5.0 and WIFI 6, and when I try to power on my laptop the whitelisted screen appears again, but only with a Bluetooth incompatibility thing.
Hi!
That's the exact difference between "HARD" and more lighter versions of Camiloml's mod.

UPD: the provided link in this post was removed and it seems that this is necessary for mod to work :/
find