Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 797
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108063
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3542
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425654
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227624
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310605
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

Shuttle XPC DH270 unlock
#21
You only need choose one method to flash ,dos is better .

find
quote
#22
I did the afudos method. Still no change. See the video in my last post.
find
quote
#23
(08-27-2018, 11:13 AM)PeeBrainz Wrote: I did the afudos method.  Still no change.  See the video in my last post.

Are you sure you flash my mod??? or your bk.rom???
Your attach bios indeed no any change.

find
quote
#24
(08-27-2018, 11:28 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 11:13 AM)PeeBrainz Wrote: I did the afudos method.  Still no change.  See the video in my last post.

Are you sure you flash my mod??? or your bk.rom???
Your attach bios indeed no any change.

I am sure I flashed the right files.  I compared checksum values for all files to make sure the file names didnt get mixed up.

I think secure flash feature is preventing the operation.
find
quote
#25
(08-27-2018, 08:00 PM)PeeBrainz Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 11:28 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 11:13 AM)PeeBrainz Wrote: I did the afudos method.  Still no change.  See the video in my last post.

Are you sure you flash my mod??? or your bk.rom???
Your attach bios indeed no any change.

I am sure I flashed the right files.  I compared checksum values for all files to make sure the file names didnt get mixed up.

I think secure flash feature is preventing the operation.

Could you try this one again??
http://www.mexashare.com/v460su9is8wg/109_3.rom.html

find
quote
#26
Same result.
find
quote
#27
Now ,i can confirm bios data doesn't correctly write or other reason , this mod i have also replace new logo to test .

Maybe i need to research bat file on original tool .

find
quote
#28
(08-30-2018, 08:13 PM)PeeBrainz Wrote: Same result.

I have been having similar thermal throttling problems for a configuration with an i7 7700T and 32 Gb of DDR4 ram. The fan starts to spin a few seconds from a full charge of any of the cores, that is as one of the core gets to 100%, and I also get error messages. I "solved" this annoying behavior by disabling the turbo mode in the bios. After that, I tested the machine with some benchmark tests to fully load the 8 threads, with very low noise from the fan. The disabling of the turbo mode doesn't seem to be too important performace-wise.
Cheers

Max
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)