Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424129
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223727
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119094
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6736
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309494
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169138
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6260
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274946

Soltek SL-65KIV2
#11
By the way, maybe we can compare bios from another motherboard like Asus p3v4x that have also this chipset Via vt82c694x and find diference between ? Asus can see all memory and also can't use 256mb video card with all 3gb :-)
find
quote
#12
Bios in attach


Attached Files
.zip   65kiv-w81-629523c0d8f9c241316286.zip (Size: 185.56 KB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#13
Boot with 3 DIMMs. Then press DEL to enter Setup, go to Standard CMOS Features and make a photo.
find
quote
#14
Yes.. With 3gb photo right now


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#15
(07-24-2025, 03:34 PM)Mr.Hunt Wrote: Yes.. With 3gb photo right now
Thx!
(07-24-2025, 02:46 PM)Mr.Hunt Wrote: By the way, maybe we can compare bios from another motherboard like Asus p3v4x that have also this chipset Via vt82c694x and find diference between ?
Yes, make screenshots of Device Manager and TXT reports with 1GB and 3GB for ASUS P3V4X.
find
quote
#16
(07-24-2025, 03:45 PM)DeathBringer Wrote:
(07-24-2025, 03:34 PM)Mr.Hunt Wrote: Yes.. With 3gb photo right now
Thx!
(07-24-2025, 02:46 PM)Mr.Hunt Wrote: By the way, maybe we can compare bios from another motherboard like Asus p3v4x that have also this chipset Via vt82c694x and find diference between ?
Yes, make screenshots of Device Manager and TXT reports with 1GB and 3GB for ASUS P3V4X.

It's problem.... I haven't now this motherboard. But I have another PCParther With this chipset. I need more time to create this. I'll try to do this in 30 minutes.
find
quote
#17
(07-24-2025, 03:48 PM)Mr.Hunt Wrote: But I have another PCParther With this chipset.
Does it support more then 2GB?
find
quote
#18
I think I have epic failed. I broke my Windows system.
I have only photo and txt at one gigabyte. Right now my system can't start so I can't do with 3gb...


Attached Files
.zip   1gb-pcpartner.zip (Size: 294.14 KB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#19
(07-24-2025, 04:02 PM)DeathBringer Wrote:
(07-24-2025, 03:48 PM)Mr.Hunt Wrote: But I have another PCParther With this chipset.
Does it support more then 2GB?

Yes. On photo. These are really very interesting 694x and 694t chipsets, almost all motherboards on them understand 3 gigabytes of memory and understand register memory.Also have 4x AGP.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#20
I do not know if this will help or not. I asked a friend on his gigabyte motherboard to take statistics from 1 gigabyte, 2.5 gigabytes and 3 gigabytes. The chipset is similar to 694t, When removed from 3 gigabytes, there were video artifacts due to the fact that it has a 256 megabyte graphics card, this is what I asked you about then. But anyway, here's the data.


Attached Files
.zip   1_2-5_3.zip (Size: 155.94 KB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)