Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6373
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14013
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424510
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3628
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 318
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224653
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6795
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 420
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309761
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 632
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20288
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169391
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6361
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 836

Sony Vaio MODS for Dell Win 7 install disk
#21
(05-01-2013, 10:57 AM)sovem Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 10:23 AM)sonaughty Wrote: I don't get it.... it's just not working. I am attaching the RW and SLIC ToolKit screenshot. I was able to get it to reflash (ID-10-T error on my part - wasn't running as administrator) so the flash was successful... just won't reg windows.

Thoughts?

Hi. Wrong R/XSDT!!!
Flash original bios, then upload RWE + screenshot, please.
You have flashed with winflash?

Cant flash to orig bios. States that it's already updated.
   
find
quote
#22
(05-01-2013, 11:02 AM)sonaughty Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 10:57 AM)sovem Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 10:23 AM)sonaughty Wrote: I don't get it.... it's just not working. I am attaching the RW and SLIC ToolKit screenshot. I was able to get it to reflash (ID-10-T error on my part - wasn't running as administrator) so the flash was successful... just won't reg windows.

Thoughts?

Hi. Wrong R/XSDT!!!
Flash original bios, then upload RWE + screenshot, please.
You have flashed with winflash?

Cant flash to orig bios. States that it's already updated.

Replace original rom to mod folder and flash.
find
quote
#23
(05-01-2013, 11:27 AM)sovem Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 11:02 AM)sonaughty Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 10:57 AM)sovem Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 10:23 AM)sonaughty Wrote: I don't get it.... it's just not working. I am attaching the RW and SLIC ToolKit screenshot. I was able to get it to reflash (ID-10-T error on my part - wasn't running as administrator) so the flash was successful... just won't reg windows.

Thoughts?

Hi. Wrong R/XSDT!!!
Flash original bios, then upload RWE + screenshot, please.
You have flashed with winflash?

Cant flash to orig bios. States that it's already updated.

Replace original rom to mod folder and flash.

I can't extract the original ROM from the exe that you originally sent.

I still pose the question tho:
Are you sure I have downloaded the REMOD? You told me to download Sony_PCG-7173L_R0180Y4_DELL21_remod from the box account but when I use the link you sent it only shows me Sony_PCG-7173L_R0180Y4_DELL21. The remod at the end is missing. Does this matter?

Thx! Sorry to be such a pain in the leg!
find
quote
#24
(05-01-2013, 11:34 AM)sonaughty Wrote: I can't extract the original ROM from the exe that you originally sent.

I still pose the question tho:
Are you sure I have downloaded the REMOD? You told me to download Sony_PCG-7173L_R0180Y4_DELL21_remod from the box account but when I use the link you sent it only shows me Sony_PCG-7173L_R0180Y4_DELL21. The remod at the end is missing. Does this matter?

Thx! Sorry to be such a pain in the leg!

It is remod, but still wrong X/RSDT.
Original rom: http://www.mediafire.com/?whmkdux9m7lx1rh
find
quote
#25
(05-01-2013, 11:44 AM)sovem Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 11:34 AM)sonaughty Wrote: I can't extract the original ROM from the exe that you originally sent.

I still pose the question tho:
Are you sure I have downloaded the REMOD? You told me to download Sony_PCG-7173L_R0180Y4_DELL21_remod from the box account but when I use the link you sent it only shows me Sony_PCG-7173L_R0180Y4_DELL21. The remod at the end is missing. Does this matter?

Thx! Sorry to be such a pain in the leg!

It is remod, but still wrong X/RSDT.
Original rom: http://www.mediafire.com/?whmkdux9m7lx1rh

YAY!!! Back to orig!

.rar   AcpiTbls.rar (Size: 56.94 KB / Downloads: 0)
   
find
quote
#26
(05-01-2013, 12:50 PM)sonaughty Wrote: YAY!!! Back to orig!

Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?izg6mvvyk13sksn
Please post screenshot after update.
find
quote
#27
(05-01-2013, 02:04 PM)sovem Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 12:50 PM)sonaughty Wrote: YAY!!! Back to orig!

Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?izg6mvvyk13sksn
Please post screenshot after update.

Still no dice my friend:

.rar   AcpiTbls.rar (Size: 57.07 KB / Downloads: 0)
   
   
find
quote
#28
(05-01-2013, 03:55 PM)sonaughty Wrote: Still no dice my friend:
Strange!!!
Try flash bios mod with Slic SONY 2.1.
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-So...0#pid56180
find
quote
#29
(05-01-2013, 06:14 PM)sovem Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 03:55 PM)sonaughty Wrote: Still no dice my friend:
Strange!!!
Try flash bios mod with Slic SONY 2.1.
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-So...0#pid56180

Well crapola!! that didn't work either. Maybe it's time to give Linux a shot? ugh...

.rar   AcpiTbls.rar (Size: 56.93 KB / Downloads: 0)
   
find
quote
#30
(05-02-2013, 09:06 AM)sonaughty Wrote: [quote='sovem' pid='56602' dateline='1367450097']
[quote='sonaughty' pid='56595' dateline='1367441724']
Well crapola!! that didn't work either. Maybe it's time to give Linux a shot? ugh...

It is OK!
Slic Sony 2.1 is present.
just apply proper OEM SLP key and certificate Sony
Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)