Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 57
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 121
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221879
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118878
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 151
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6634
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308899
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61707
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 444
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20086
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168763
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6119
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5612
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60903
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274792
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24730

Supported CPU List?
#1
Hi, can you check my bios and tell me which cpus are supported by my bios(attached)?

C2D E6700 B2
C2Q Q6600 B3
C2Q Q6600 G0
PDC E6700 R0

BIOS Vendor : Phoenix

(P5B-VM SE uses G965 and supports all of listed cpus; Link: http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_S...M_SE/#CPUS)

(I changed my bios extension from .WPH to .RAR to upload)


Attached Files
.rar   BIOS.RAR (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 15)
find
quote
#2
No repliesSad?
find
quote
#3
(07-28-2011, 02:14 AM)bung Wrote: No repliesSad?

I'm having the same issue too. must be very busy. I'd do cpu upgrades myself but I wouldn't even know where to start.

where do i find the microcode for amd latest? whats AGESA? do I need it updated? probably, and how do I update that?

mines a phoenix award, unlike your plain phoenix

I'm confused.
find
quote
#4
(07-28-2011, 04:03 AM)stuntmaster Wrote:
(07-28-2011, 02:14 AM)bung Wrote: No repliesSad?

I'm having the same issue too. must be very busy. I'd do cpu upgrades myself but I wouldn't even know where to start.

where do i find the microcode for amd latest? whats AGESA? do I need it updated? probably, and how do I update that?

mines a phoenix award, unlike your plain phoenix

I'm confused.

I think your bios is an award bios because phoenix bioses don't use name like that.

But I don't know how to mod bios to add cpu supportSad

I'm waiting for the answer.
find
quote
#5
(07-28-2011, 04:38 AM)bung Wrote:
(07-28-2011, 04:03 AM)stuntmaster Wrote:
(07-28-2011, 02:14 AM)bung Wrote: No repliesSad?

I'm having the same issue too. must be very busy. I'd do cpu upgrades myself but I wouldn't even know where to start.

where do i find the microcode for amd latest? whats AGESA? do I need it updated? probably, and how do I update that?

mines a phoenix award, unlike your plain phoenix

I'm confused.

I think your bios is an award bios because phoenix bioses don't use name like that.

But I don't know how to mod bios to add cpu supportSad

I'm waiting for the answer.


theres two bioses.

Phoenix
and Phoenix Award.

Both by the same company. However vastly different.

hope we get our problems sorted.

find
quote
#6
No replies?

Is TheWiz busy now?
find
quote
#7
Sorry , we both have been extremely busy with things elsewhere (education / jobs etc)

Please may i ask what motherboard you have? or what make/model of machine? This is a phoenix bios but it doesnt look to be from a well known manufacturer??

The more information i have the more i can help Smile

Also , the Asus bios you provided a link to is no good to port microcode (For CPU Support) out of because they are different bios types (Yours is Phoenix , the Asus is AMI)

Be assured we are workin hard to catch up on all open requests!

Admin
find
quote
#8
Also , do you have an English version of this bios as i wont be able to do a lot with it. This is an english speaking forum and we can only mod bioses that we can understand!
find
quote
#9
Sorry, I'm Korean, and the computer is manufactured by samsung, model DB-Z60/Q180. The motherboard model is ZEUS-60.

Samsung offered me an unoffical bios (not available on their website) because my computer was even not able to be turned on with my new graphics card (ATI HD5450). So I contacted samsung, and they offered me a new bios (and they added support for VT-x). The version of new bios is 0GBX.5191.20110125.ATI.

I cannot get the English version of the bios due to above reason. But The bios perfectly supports English, but need to be set in the bios.

P.S. : I found a similar model which uses same bios (so same board) and its default cpu is Q6600. So I can know my bios supports Q6600, but can't know about stepping( B3 105W / G0 95W)
1234s282, can you just tell me does my bios support Q6600 (G0) or Q6600 (B3)?

If so maybe I will not need microcode updates because my bios supports the cpu that I want to upgrade toBig Grin.
find
quote
#10
(07-29-2011, 07:35 AM)1234s282 Wrote: Sorry , we both have been extremely busy with things elsewhere (education / jobs etc)

Please may i ask what motherboard you have? or what make/model of machine? This is a phoenix bios but it doesnt look to be from a well known manufacturer??

The more information i have the more i can help Smile

Also , the Asus bios you provided a link to is no good to port microcode (For CPU Support) out of because they are different bios types (Yours is Phoenix , the Asus is AMI)

Be assured we are workin hard to catch up on all open requests!

Admin

if you say so Tongue

how easy hard is it to update the CPU code? I can do it but just don't know how?

All i want is to add phenom support to my foxconn, it uses an award-phoenix.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)