Please try recover BIOS by following this procedure:-
* Use CRISIS DISK - Phlash16_v220.127.116.11.rar
as a base package.
- Create the CRISIS disk using USB flash drive.
- It is important you create CRISIS disk in Windows XP.
1) Download the CRISIS package & extract the contents.
2) Rename your notebook BIOS file (.ROM or .WPH) to BIOS.WPH. If you have both files (.ROM & .WPH), use .WPH file. Replace the BIOS.WPH inside "CRISIS DISK - Phlash16_v18.104.22.168" folder with yours.
3) Plug in empty USB flash drive - make sure size is no more than 2GB.
4) Enter "CRISIS DISK - Phlash16_v22.214.171.124" folder & execute "WINCRIS.EXE".
5) Click "Start" button to create the CRISIS disk. Follow the on-screen instruction.
6) After CRISIS disk successfully created, unplug it.
7) Plug the CRISIS disk on the failed computer.
8) remove or unplugged any external disk & peripherals
9) unplugged power cord from notebook
10) Press Fn+B. While holding it & plugged in power cord. Don't release Fn+B yet. If your computer doesn't automatically powered on when plugged in the power cord, press the power button. Don't release Fn+B yet.
11) After a couple of seconds, release the Fn+B keys.
12) Let it run at least 10 minutes.
13) If BIOS recovery is successful, notebook will automatically shutdown itself. When turn it ON again, it should boot normally with working BIOS.