Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6407
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14043
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 140
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424559
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3656
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 326
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224828
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119207
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6818
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 439
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309825
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 657
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20316
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169435
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6388
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 863

[Test] Insyde F.21 Whitelist Removal request
#1
Hi all, I would like to have the most recent bios for my HP DV6z modded to remove the whitelist. I am currently using F.20 which was already modded to remove by Camiloml. Downloaded via the original requester post in another forum, and is working fantastically. The new bios supposedly fixes random BSODs which my lappy suffers from. Download Link is here ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54724.exe. My original wifi adapter is a Broadcom card ID # PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_1483103C&REV_01.
Currently using Bigfoot 1102 ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0030&SUBSYS_20001A56&REV_01

In addition, if anyone here is up for a challenge, in said other forum, there was someone named musho who figured out how to overclock the discrete graphics card via bios mod. Here are links to the known working configs: http://www.mediafire.com/?d2dluwbaju9f87a ; http://www.mediafire.com/?4o8j3zus7j9zfy2 ; http://www.mediafire.com/?9la03633zgfbx3z ; http://www.mediafire.com/?rhfcw9grmwc5ym1 ; http://www.mediafire.com/?gmj7g4fjk8enuzq. They are all based on bios F.20, the first number is modded core speed(stock is 600) second is Memory speed (Stock is 800) Here is link to the post where he explains it. (sort of)http://forum.notebookreview.com/7893226-post2660.html If possible, I would like to get mine set at 740 Core 880 Memory.

If the Overclock is not doable, thats fine, I will be happy using my Bigfoot card and no more BSOD's. If you need more information, please let me know, I will provide what I can. And thank you very much in advance.
find
quote
#2
Well, don't know how fine that overclocked vbioses would work, but bios for this machine is RSA signed.... any change on the stock bios leads to ... read sticky posts.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
(10-22-2011, 11:16 AM)camiloml Wrote: Well, don't know how fine that overclocked vbioses would work, but bios for this machine is RSA signed.... any change on the stock bios leads to ... read sticky posts.

All are reported to be working fine, by different users. The one you made up for F.20 is working fine as well for me. I am aware of the risks and already have a recovery flash drive ready. I have already recovered a couple times due to BSOD's from pushing my graphics card to far with MSI Afterburner. Unfortunately the new drivers from AMD lock out using anything to OC the graphics card, hence the need to mod the settings via bios.
find
quote
#4
I can (if you want) try to remove whitelist for new version, then you should ask musho to tweak your vbios files providing him non whitelisted mod bios to be tweaked.
I saw how he changed values in vbios. I can make a try to your full request, but completely at your own risk.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
(10-22-2011, 01:03 PM)camiloml Wrote: I can (if you want) try to remove whitelist for new version, then you should ask musho to tweak your vbios files providing him non whitelisted mod bios to be tweaked.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would remove the whitelist. I have tried contacting Musho, but have not received a response, so for now I will be happy with no whitelist.

I just saw that you figured out how he modded the vbios. I am willing to take the risk if you are willing to try. Thanks again in advance.
find
quote
#6
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Here it is.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
(10-22-2011, 01:47 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Here it is.

Thank you very much. I dont have time to try it right now, but I will tonight and let you know the results.Smile

find
quote
#8
(10-22-2011, 01:47 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Here it is.

You are amazing! SmileWorks like a charm. Bigfoot 1102 Card is still working fine and GPUz reports clocks at 740 core 880 memory! Thank you so much once again!
find
quote
#9
Glad it worked Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#10
hmm for some reason the update failed with mine. EDIT: nm read sticky remove HP TOOLS partition... duh
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)