Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424161
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 216
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223792
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309513
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20220
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169147
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6264
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 768
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5737
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61113
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

Toshiba Satellite (Pro) L500 (with Socket P) & T7x00: Microcode Update
#21
Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with any CPU.
Show a photo of the screen with "no microcode update loaded" error.
find
quote
#22
Here are all the requested screenshots! 

Thank you @DeathBringer

50250720-2045054252242073-9162731969128169472-n

50270037-2159955947651463-8020751846463242240-n

50681683-340486116792859-5760921912813289472-n
find
quote
#23
Try to flash this mod.
find
quote
#24
(01-21-2019, 09:19 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Try to flash this mod.


Thank you friend! The error is now gone.

Unfortunately the freezes continue, but I'm going to change the hdd and reformat with a different windows.
find
quote
#25
Do Load Defaults in BIOS, save and reboot.
Then make a screenshot of regedit with expanded key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\CentralProcessor\0 with new CPU.
find
quote
#26
(01-21-2019, 11:38 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Do Load Defaults in BIOS, save and reboot.
Then make a screenshot of regedit with expanded key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\CentralProcessor\0 with new CPU.

My friend, everything is now working flawlessly! 

I changed HDD again, and made a new windows 7 USB stick. There was some kind of corrupted files. 

Thank you again!
find
quote
#27
Hi.
 I m using toshiba L500-1ZV and upgraded C2D T7300.
I need a mod BIOS.  I already installed mod BIOS from this forum.But I still have  problem.
Latest Official BIOS is and pictures attached. 
Thank you for your help.
Regards.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           

.zip   bios-20100629135948.zip (Size: 2.62 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#28
You need genius239's mod. Read this - https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...#pid133771
find
quote
#29
I hate that I must be "that guy" but I got lots of other stuff on my plate and truly have spent wayyy tooo much time hunting the internet to get up to speed on this above referenced machine to do one last upgrade to stretch out the life for a couple more years. So please don't believe I'm just a pretentious d-bag taking and not going to offer anything back.. I give to other arenas and do not mind somebody coming to me wanting a shortcut. 

Anyway, I've got the above item with a CPU specs of: 
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T6570 / 2.1 GHz
  • Number of Cores: Dual-Core
  • Cache: L2 - 2 MB
  • 64-bit Computing: Yes
  • Data Bus Speed:800 MHz
  • Chipset Type: Mobile Intel GM45 Express
  • Features: Enhanced SpeedStep technology
I've found P7350, P8400, P8600, P9500, T9400 and T9600 on a Tom's thread as possible replacements and cannot nail down if any of them are green light. 

Obviously, the P9500, T9400 & T9600 would be HUGE from what I got currently... But now I'm drooling over this potential of going to I5 or I7.. Can ya give me something affirmative so I can source the part? 
find
quote
#30
GM45 doesn't support any i3/i5/i7
Some Toshiba Satellite L500 & L505 are based on HM55.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)