Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6358
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424483
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224592
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 416
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61969
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20282
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

Trying to recover Aspire v5-123
#1
I am trying to recover my Aspire v5-123 but I cannot find .fd file when I extract the exe file I only get these files

[Image: qnwveu.jpg]

The weird thing that the exe file size is about 6mb but the extracted files are about 4.3mb. How could this happen?

Bios Link: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_28
find
quote
#2
(10-06-2014, 03:09 PM)sasuke99 Wrote: I am trying to recover my Aspire v5-123 but I cannot find .fd file when I extract the exe file I only get these files

[Image: qnwveu.jpg]

The weird thing that the exe file size is about 6mb but the extracted files are about 4.3mb. How could this happen?

Bios Link: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_28

Hi friend,
try this one and follow Instructions, prepare an USB Dos Fat32 Formatted and copy Recovery File into It (ZHL.fd) :

http://rghost.net/58388976

- Performing the emergency flash:

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out),
- then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power
- cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
please upload fd file for acer v5-123
find
quote
#4
(11-08-2014, 07:59 AM)DmitriyIvanov Wrote: please upload fd file for acer v5-123

i have the  same problem in the main time cant find any bin file to recover bios with or even reprogram the bios chip
looks like iam so late to find the file on the link supported on rghost any one still got this binary file can provide pls ?
find
quote
#5
hey iv got my aspire v5-123 working with minipro here is the binary bios file
http://www.4shared.com/zip/eQ2MvTM1ba/As...23ZHL.html
find
quote
#6
(10-06-2014, 03:09 PM)sasuke99 Wrote: I am trying to recover my Aspire v5-123 but I cannot find .fd file when I extract the exe file I only get these files

[Image: qnwveu.jpg]

The weird thing that the exe file size is about 6mb but the extracted files are about 4.3mb. How could this happen?

Bios Link: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_2.05_A_A.zip?acerid=635209458885057628&Step1=ULTRA-THIN&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20V5-123&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_28

Hallo ineed the bios.fd file you uploaded, the upload is offline, please ......
find
quote
#7
(10-06-2014, 05:32 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-06-2014, 03:09 PM)sasuke99 Wrote: I am trying to recover my Aspire v5-123 but I cannot find .fd file when I extract the exe file I only get these files

[Image: qnwveu.jpg]

The weird thing that the exe file size is about 6mb but the extracted files are about 4.3mb. How could this happen?

Bios Link: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_2.05_A_A.zip?acerid=635209458885057628&Step1=ULTRA-THIN&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20V5-123&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_28

Hi friend,
try this one and follow Instructions, prepare an USB Dos Fat32 Formatted and copy Recovery File into It (ZHL.fd) :

http://rghost.net/58388976

- Performing the emergency flash:

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out),
- then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power
- cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Let me know
Regards

I have just ran into this problem with an Acer V5-123. Is there any way that you could upload that ZHL.fd file again? I'm desperately trying to get this computer to boot again and would greatly appreciate it. 
find
quote
#8
(04-27-2016, 06:33 AM)Ntsnpr1 Wrote: hey iv got my aspire v5-123 working with minipro here is the binary bios file
http://www.4shared.com/zip/eQ2MvTM1ba/As...23ZHL.html

hello , please i have downloaded your file and already transfered it to a fat formatted usb flash and did what it said before , but nothings happens the screen is still black ?!
i need your help please
find
quote
#9
Same problem here , we need *.fd file to recover the damages bios .
Please help
find
quote
#10
I found the fd file but we need the exact method to flash thus file
Here is the file
https://www.mediafire.com/download/tusscs8rgua93qu
This is the motherboard I'd : DA0ZHLMB6D0
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)