Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6403
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14038
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 138
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424548
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3654
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224779
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119205
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6815
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309811
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62001
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169429
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6386
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

[UNLOCKED] Acer 5951G-6879
#1
Hoping for CPU ratio/performance levels, CPU adv settings such as VT/HT/C1E/C6/core disable, CPU VID, & any GPU, RAM & fan/temp settings if possible. As much as can be unlocked.

Bios: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...er&SC=PA_4
RSA Signed: No (followed sticky directions & checked with Andy's tool)
Bios Type: Insyde EFI (I think, it shouldn't be UEFI)

Bios Images:
[Image: th_IMG_2065-2.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_2066.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_2067.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_2068.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_2069.jpg]

Thank you.
find
quote
#2
Hi There,

I will try to get a look when I have a chance - camilo would've been great at this so I need to go back and do a bit of reading before I can check this one out.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#3
(12-05-2012, 07:14 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Hi There,

I will try to get a look when I have a chance - camilo would've been great at this so I need to go back and do a bit of reading before I can check this one out.

TheWiz

Okay thanks.
find
quote
#4
This should do the trick. Let me know how it goes.
Use at your own risk.


Attached Files
.zip   Acer Aspire 5951G-6879 - Bios 1.13 'unlocked' TEST.zip (Size: 3.4 MB / Downloads: 259)
find
quote
#5
(12-10-2012, 09:02 PM)svl7 Wrote: This should do the trick. Let me know how it goes.
Use at your own risk.

It works thank you.

[Image: th_IMG_2156.jpg]

[Image: th_IMG_2158.jpg]

(12-11-2012, 05:05 PM)gamerX1990 Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 09:02 PM)svl7 Wrote: This should do the trick. Let me know how it goes.
Use at your own risk.

It works thank you.

[Image: th_IMG_2156.jpg]

[Image: th_IMG_2158.jpg]

Actually it appears the fan speeds are not working, regardless what they're set to it continues on the same way it always has.
find
quote
#6
After a reflash the fan controls seem to be working for some reason.. so all is well can move to unlocked section.
find
quote
#7
Hi,

I installed this bios, hoping to be able to change the usb power settings in sleep mode (want one port to be always on so that I can resume from sleep with my external keyboard)

There are many things unlocked, but I don't see that feature, unless I'm overlooking something?
find
quote
#8
What I will gain with this unlocked BIOS ?
find
quote
#9
(12-11-2012, 05:05 PM)gamerX1990 Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 09:02 PM)svl7 Wrote: This should do the trick. Let me know how it goes.
Use at your own risk.

It works thank you.

[Image: th_IMG_2156.jpg]

[Image: th_IMG_2158.jpg]

(12-11-2012, 05:05 PM)gamerX1990 Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 09:02 PM)svl7 Wrote: This should do the trick. Let me know how it goes.
Use at your own risk.

It works thank you.

[Image: th_IMG_2156.jpg]

[Image: th_IMG_2158.jpg]

Actually it appears the fan speeds are not working, regardless what they're set to it continues on the same way it always has.

I have a question. This mod BIOS allows you to switch the video card primary? I want to select my Nvidia card as primary graphic card. With Hackintosh it's not possible switch between hd 3000 and nvidia gt555m, so I want to use gt555m as primary video card. Does this BIOS mod allow to choose what of them to use as primary ?.
find
quote
#10
Hi friend,
There is the possibility, but It will brick the laptop !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)