Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6400
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14037
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3651
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 322
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224749
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119202
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6813
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 436
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309804
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169423
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6383
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 859

[Unlock, advance,test request] for HP DV6-6117dx(sp52509)
#11
Will give this a try and tell you how it goes. Was this the safest/best OC on the video card you could do camiloml?
find
quote
#12
Was the one requested by another user.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#13
Ah, I see. Well after installing your BIOS, and updating the drivers I am still seeing the original Clock and Memory. I am also unable to OC it using MSI Afterburner.
I guess I forgot to say that I only have an iGPU, and no extra GPU. Is it still possible to OC the GPU, thanks.
find
quote
#14
No as far as i know.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#15
Can you post screen shots of what is now unlocked or configurable?

AFAIK no software yet supports overclocking the GPU =(

http://www.overclock.net/t/1180045/apu-m...d-the-igpu

Is in the install procedure the same as a factory BIOS?
find
quote
#16
Hopefully this isn't against any rules but.. Bump for whats actually configurable now Smile

My GPU is not running at stock speeds under any conditions that I am able to test which is not great..

A8-3500M with 6620G running at 275MHz as opposed to 444 (I believe thats stock).
find
quote
#17
Bump ut for a different reason. I tried installing and it all seems like it was normal until it tries to apply the update, then I get update failed message. What should I do to fix this?


I saw this post in another thread:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Un...7#pid38527

I don't exactly understand what this is telling the user to do. I actually tried to rename the file I downloaded here to HP_TOOLS but that didn't work.
find
quote
#18
Hi, I'm back and was just wondering if I could get the newest insyde BIOS with a Whitelist mod this time? I want to upgrade to new wireless card.

Thank You,
find
quote
#19
(01-21-2012, 02:34 AM)Mr.N00bLaR Wrote: Bump ut for a different reason. I tried installing and it all seems like it was normal until it tries to apply the update, then I get update failed message. What should I do to fix this?


I saw this post in another thread:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Un...7#pid38527

I don't exactly understand what this is telling the user to do. I actually tried to rename the file I downloaded here to HP_TOOLS but that didn't work.

I'm actually now getting that same message about the update failed message too. Have you figured out how to fix it?

(05-19-2013, 02:30 AM)Demon0taku Wrote:
(01-21-2012, 02:34 AM)Mr.N00bLaR Wrote: Bump ut for a different reason. I tried installing and it all seems like it was normal until it tries to apply the update, then I get update failed message. What should I do to fix this?


I saw this post in another thread:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Un...7#pid38527

I don't exactly understand what this is telling the user to do. I actually tried to rename the file I downloaded here to HP_TOOLS but that didn't work.

I'm actually now getting that same message about the update failed message too. Have you figured out how to fix it?

I actually got everything going except, I need a BIOS unlock for Bluetooth and Wireless. I get a halt prompt because of the Bluetooth. If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
find
quote
#20
(05-19-2013, 02:30 AM)Demon0taku Wrote: I actually got everything going except, I need a BIOS unlock for Bluetooth and Wireless. I get a halt prompt because of the Bluetooth. If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You


Hate to resurrect an old thread but I'm in the same boat. Would very much like an unlocked Bluetooth/Wifi BIOS for the DV6-6117dx.

Any chance another model has a BIOS that's already been taken care of?

Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)