Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6363
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424492
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224611
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119177
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309744
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61972
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20285
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169364
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

Unlocking Insyde BIOS on HP Mini 210-1000
#1
I couldn't really tell which place to post this in, so if it needs to be moved, by all means...

Anyway, I recently came into possesion of a broken HP 210-1000t, my mothers boyfriend had cracked the screen and lost the charger.

I bought a new screen and charger on Ebay and got it all working again...

My problem is that it's not working at peak performance.

The processor switches multipliers from x6 to x10 depending on CPU load, obviously to save battery life. I never use it without the charger, and so I don't care about the battery.

Also, the BIOS is completely locked. I can change the password and boot device order, but nothing else.

It's using an Insyde BIOS, F.12. The motherboard inside it is a Foxconn ML1-H94V-0. It's running 1GB of DDR2 PC6400 RAM, a 160GB HDD and an Intel Atom N450 at 1.66 Ghz.

I'm about to be upgrading the RAM to 2GB and another problem is that I can't figure out how to change the integrated RAM usage of the GMA 3150. It's only pulling 128MB and when I upgrade I want to bump it to 256MB.

If anyone has some info on this, or a way to unlock the BIOS or possibly overclock this little sucker. That would rock. Or even just a way to make the multiplier lock at x10 so I don't get spotty performance.

The thing I really want to use it for is an MMO called Dead Frontier that uses the Unity3D engine. It runs like crap and I'm trying to glean the most out of this netbook for when I'm on the road.

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#2
We cannot unlock Insydse bioses yet , the topic is still in discussion and we will announce it when it IS possible

Sorry for the inconvenience

Admin
find
quote
#3
Clear Bios Password for HP Mini – Compaq Min...
http://laptoppassword.blogspot.com/2011/...-mini.html
find
quote
#4
Has anyone unlocked the extra menus for this machine?
find
quote
#5
please post bios link or specific model infoSmile

I DONT HAZ SIGNATURE Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)