Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6358
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424484
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224597
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61970
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20282
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

VGN-CS190 BIOS Flash
#1
I have a sony vaio vgn-cs190 laptop and a few years ago when I was updating the BIOS, the power went off and the BIOS crashed. After I took it to some one to fix it, I found that after the repair, the BIOS says my computer model is VGN-CS204J. Now I'm trying to get the right version of BIOS as I need to use Intel VT technology and I don't know how to do it.
Can anyone help? Or does anyone know where I can find the right BIOS file and how to update it?
find
quote
#2
(02-26-2014, 05:14 AM)habiballahkhosravi Wrote: I have a sony vaio vgn-cs190 laptop and a few years ago when I was updating the BIOS, the power went off and the BIOS crashed. After I took it to some one to fix it, I found that after the repair, the BIOS says my computer model is VGN-CS204J. Now I'm trying to get the right version of BIOS as I need to use Intel VT technology and I don't know how to do it.
Can anyone help? Or does anyone know where I can find the right BIOS file and how to update it?

Hi friend,

You have to use AIDA64 It will show all infos about your laptop, so then do an full report and upload here.


I found this but I haven't mode to check it :
Sony VGN-CS204J BIOS

http://www.helpjet.net/dlredirect/Sony-V...mirror=eu1

regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(02-26-2014, 12:15 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 05:14 AM)habiballahkhosravi Wrote: I have a sony vaio vgn-cs190 laptop and a few years ago when I was updating the BIOS, the power went off and the BIOS crashed. After I took it to some one to fix it, I found that after the repair, the BIOS says my computer model is VGN-CS204J. Now I'm trying to get the right version of BIOS as I need to use Intel VT technology and I don't know how to do it.
Can anyone help? Or does anyone know where I can find the right BIOS file and how to update it?

Hi friend,

You have to use AIDA64 It will show all infos about your laptop, so then do an full report and upload here.


I found this but I haven't mode to check it :
Sony VGN-CS204J BIOS

http://www.helpjet.net/dlredirect/Sony-V...mirror=eu1

regards

Here I upload the full report from AIDA64 (I removed some parts of it to reduce its size).
As you see, the problem is that the bios is not up to date and so I can not use Intel VT and the system model is set to VGN-CS204J whereas my Notebook computer model is VGN-CS190.
Is there any way to bring it to normal?
Thanks.


Attached Files
.txt   Report1.txt (Size: 179.88 KB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)