Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6433
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14064
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 147
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424620
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3668
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 338
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225055
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119230
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6830
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 454
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309886
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 673
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20333
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169481
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6413
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 876

WLAN/WWAN [or Total] Whitelist removal for HP Mini 100e
#1
Hello,

I really pray if someone could help me out....I am new in this and I am really afraid of bricking my motherboard.....its really urgent and I am really desperate because I am stuck and I really need to work on my project on my notebook. I haven't managed to figure this out and I will really appreciate if someone gives me a hand in removing the wlan/wwan checklist or adding the card below in the checklist [whichever is easier]. I really hope these details are correct;

-Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard [Mini 100e]
-Motherboard Model: Foxconn 1586
-Bios revision: F.02 [HP]
-Bios Type: AMI
-Bios Download Link: 15.201.57.23/pub/softpaq/sp50001-50500/sp50015.exe [am not able to post a link because am still new. I removed the ftp:// from the beginning of the link]
-Card to be added:
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4353&SUBSYS_1509103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4353&SUBSYS_1509103C
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4353&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4353&CC_0280

Please! Please! Awaiting your kind and quick reply. Thanks in Advance!
find
quote
#2
I have same problem, please help remove WiFi whitelist for my HP Mini 100e with AMI bios, if not possible, please replace VenID 10EC, DevID 8171, SubSYS 8171 for new VenID 168C , DevID 002B, SubS 1089.
find
quote
#3
(09-08-2015, 03:44 AM)ravenman Wrote: I have same problem, please help remove WiFi whitelist for my HP Mini 100e with AMI bios, if not possible, please replace VenID 10EC, DevID 8171, SubSYS 8171 for new VenID 168C , DevID 002B, SubS 1089.
sp50015_WLpach
http://rghost.net/7tSFmVkFW

Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#4
Works absolute perfect !!! , Thank You for your professional work and speed of problem solving.

Have a nice day.
find
quote
#5
Thanks for feedback.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)