Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425660
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227628
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

Whitelist removal bios flash for HP dv9700
#1
Hello there, this is my first post so if I have put it in the wrong area I am sorry.

I was searching the google for a wifi card that would work in my hp dv9700 and to my astonishment found the same whitelist annoyance that plagued the ps vita tv, except in this case for hardware and not games. I have some experience moding and flashing consoles and phones, using oden and hemidal, making cwm flashable zip files.

I have never flashed a custom bios before but have done a few bios flashes on PC.

The part I am having trouble with is two fold:
A. Identifying the driver flash file I need, (and differentiating it from the original flash file on the internet) because, dun dun dun, all the links are dead! RIP links. So hence the new post here.

Dose any super awesome person here have or can point me to the file I need?

4GB and 1TB of storage on this machine, I NEED wireless N at the very least. This G card has got to go. I already have a wireless n card (two in fact) but alas, the bios flags them both.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

HP Pavillion dv 9700 AMD Turon x2
p/n: KC331UA#ABA
service tag dv9715nr
4gb ram
750gb/320gb hdd

any other system information needed will be provided upon request.
find
quote
#2
I found these on the sight repository https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...telists%2F

https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F&download=sp40187_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe (sp40187)
https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F&download=sp38062_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe (sp38062)

https://driverscollection.com/_472984243....58-A-free
shows the file I need for flashing as sp39862.exe

will this method work on said file above?

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...nsyde-BIOS
find
quote
#3
Thanks for all the help!

I will be sure to donate or some sh|t with an equal amount of vigor.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)