Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6358
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424483
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224592
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61969
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20282
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

Xeon 5060 in hp sff dc7600 (945G chipset)
#1
Hello friends!
I hope, with your help, to use Xeon 5060 in hp sff dc7600.
Now i have Pentium D 950 SL95V (CPUID F64 , Core stepping C1).
I want to use Xeon 5060 SL96A (CPUID F64, Core stepping C1).
I  try to inject bios v.16.1 https://driverscollection.com/_447605911...Re.-A-free with microcode for 771, but i failed.
Maybe somebody of you with experience can help me.
Thank you in advance
find
quote
#2
Have you 771->775 adapter? Did you computer boot with Xeon 5060?
P.S. I can't find successful attempts to boot Xeon with Dempsey core on motherboard with 945G or 945P. If you find it please tell about.
find
quote
#3
Yes, i have 771->775 adapter.
When is xeon 5060 mounted, first time the leds are blinking in red colour,
if i make a clear cmos and then start the computer again, the leds of keyboard blink for short time , have no image on display, only fans work.
I try to put the microcode for 771 with cbrom195.exe, but when i check at the end, no modification in bios, the microcode for 771 are missing.
find
quote
#4
I can replace one of microcode in your BIOS with new one for Xeon 5060. What microcode I can overwrite - for CPUID=F44 or CPUID=F47?
P.S. I think that adding new microcode will not help...
find
quote
#5
Hi, you can overwrite CPUID=F47.
Thanks for the quick response.
find
quote
#6
Try to flash this mod in native DOS.
P.S. All files from official installer in folder DOS Flash. I've modified only 7D1_0161.bin
find
quote
#7
I will come back with the result
find
quote
#8
(12-22-2015, 02:55 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Try to flash this mod in native DOS.
P.S. All files from official installer in folder DOS Flash. I've modified only 7D1_0161.bin
Thank you, i appreciate your work.
I flash bios, but the computer not working with Xeon 5060.
I will chech again the adaptor, and how is fixed cpu.
find
quote
#9
I think it's a hardware incompatibility.
find
quote
#10
(12-23-2015, 12:43 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I think it's a hardware incompatibility.

Yes, you are right.
If i dont ask you too much, and of course if you want to try together, to put other cpu in that computer.
Also i have posibility to check if other cpu i can use, (C2D or dual core), but i need moded bios.
I have cpu (lga 775) with CPUID 6FD, 1067A, and you can overwrite f44,f47,
 or keep only F64 for current cpu and put new microcodes (lga 775) (as many is posibile).
Thank you very much
Have a nice day!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)