Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

acer aspire R7-572-6805 (requesting bios unlock)
#1
Hello guys Smile I'm requesting a bios unlock from anyone that's willing to unlock this bios for me and I will donate to you for your excellent work as well because you guys do great work.... and ill provide the bios file and the dump file(results) as well. I have a acer aspire R7-572-6805 Insyde Rev 3.7 Bios version 2.04.. im trying to unlock the full settings of my bios, including advanced mode so I can use virtual mode.. if this is possible please reply to me and ill do my best to follow your instructions carefully...and if you guys know how to flash this to a write protected bios then that's great too...

The bios file(updated from acer): https://www.dropbox.com/s/oi0gvy7w3udt2r...A.zip?dl=0

Dump file(results): https://www.sendspace.com/file/cpwiz1



thanks you guys for all you do...cheers Smile
find
quote
#2
(02-18-2017, 01:45 AM)jomoed770 Wrote: Hello guys Smile I'm requesting a bios unlock from anyone that's willing to unlock this bios for me and I will donate to you for your excellent work as well because you guys do great work.... and ill provide the bios file and the dump file(results) as well. I have a acer aspire R7-572-6805 Insyde Rev 3.7 Bios version 2.04.. im trying to unlock the full settings of my bios, including advanced mode so I can use virtual mode.. if this is possible please reply to me and ill do my best to follow your instructions carefully...and if you guys know how to flash this to a write protected bios then that's great too...

The bios file(updated from acer): https://www.dropbox.com/s/oi0gvy7w3udt2r...A.zip?dl=0

Dump file(results): https://www.sendspace.com/file/cpwiz1



thanks you guys for all you do...cheers Smile
if you followed my instructions, the chip protected cannot get around
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#3
(02-18-2017, 05:15 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 01:45 AM)jomoed770 Wrote: Hello guys Smile I'm requesting a bios unlock from anyone that's willing to unlock this bios for me and I will donate to you for your excellent work as well because you guys do great work.... and ill provide the bios file and the dump file(results) as well. I have a acer aspire R7-572-6805 Insyde Rev 3.7 Bios version 2.04.. im trying to unlock the full settings of my bios, including advanced mode so I can use virtual mode.. if this is possible please reply to me and ill do my best to follow your instructions carefully...and if you guys know how to flash this to a write protected bios then that's great too...

The bios file(updated from acer): https://www.dropbox.com/s/oi0gvy7w3udt2r...A.zip?dl=0

Dump file(results): https://www.sendspace.com/file/cpwiz1



thanks you guys for all you do...cheers Smile
if you followed my instructions, the chip protected cannot get around
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

BDMaster whome you might have heard modded my previous laptop acer aspire 571-6858....that too was chip protected
find
quote
#4
this is another laptop Smile
find
quote
#5
(02-18-2017, 05:15 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 01:45 AM)jomoed770 Wrote: Hello guys Smile I'm requesting a bios unlock from anyone that's willing to unlock this bios for me and I will donate to you for your excellent work as well because you guys do great work.... and ill provide the bios file and the dump file(results) as well. I have a acer aspire R7-572-6805 Insyde Rev 3.7 Bios version 2.04.. im trying to unlock the full settings of my bios, including advanced mode so I can use virtual mode.. if this is possible please reply to me and ill do my best to follow your instructions carefully...and if you guys know how to flash this to a write protected bios then that's great too...

The bios file(updated from acer): https://www.dropbox.com/s/oi0gvy7w3udt2r...A.zip?dl=0

Dump file(results): https://www.sendspace.com/file/cpwiz1



thanks you guys for all you do...cheers Smile
if you followed my instructions, the chip protected cannot get around
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

can you make me a mod for bios version 2.04? like you did to 2.03?... ill get the spi-programmer....please send those links ...and i will follow your instructions...thanks buddy...your the best...again....thanks...
find
quote
#6
(02-18-2017, 09:11 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: this is another laptop Smile

ok I understand buddy....please send the spi-programmer links again and make me a mod for bios 2.04.....ill follow instructions once I get them....
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)