Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6529
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308279
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61549
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19971
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168474
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5981
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5500
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60741
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274681
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24641
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693814
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174026
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 926
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 512
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59547
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43070

biostar tp67xe supports i7 qb5U ES overclock bios unlock needed
#51
sean_hanNo I didn't give up yet ! I just keep working silently. I ask somebody succeed in OC dump me a txt report. I can view it now, but not able to download it.
I will find a way out later and upload here. Hope it will be helpful.




.pdf   cpuz_ref.pdf (Size: 86.06 KB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#52
It doesn't help: different chipsets & different ME versions.
find
quote
#53
If we are not able to predict results, I suggest we do trial and error. You give me a set of different configration of roms. I flash them to find out the correct one. Since I have the stock rom, there will be no chance to brick my computer. Biostar flash utility only update the differences of bios.
find
quote
#54
Hello Deathbringer,

Any progress or just giving up?
find
quote
#55
I can't help without new information.
find
quote
#56
(12-03-2018, 08:15 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I can't help without new information.

So what it is ? For those early released on market, they are easy OC and work on p67,z68. Now ones left on market only been heard working on z77. Don't know if the health factor matters.
find
quote
#57
I need TXT-report of the success with this CPU and any motherboard based on 6-series chipset.
find
quote
#58
Easy solution is for me to have a sample of this CPU Big Grin J/K I have ES 3770K, but it's E0. Would that help at all DeathBringer?
find
quote
#59
(12-03-2018, 04:19 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: I have ES 3770K, but it's E0.  Would that help at all DeathBringer?
No
find
quote
#60
Sad Too bad, thought maybe I could do some dumps for you with my CPU.

I checked, all BIOS from C07 to 504 have only ME7, isn't ME8 needed for Ivy in most instances?

Funny, CPU support QVL list does not appear for me, does it show up for either of you (If yes, snap pic and post, does it show 3770K?)
http://www.biostar.cn/app/en-us/mb/intro...cpusupport
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)