Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104603
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 981
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8482
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8165
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425538
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227484
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119637
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310564
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

changing splash screen acer aspire m1641
#1
hello to everyone new to the forum and I compliment, use the translator of google because I am Italian, I have an acer aspire m1641, I would like to know if anyone has my same computer and tried to change the Acer logo, I would like to put my name on keeping the same colors and writings, I hope you can help me, how do I know what kind of bios I have? A program that lets you see everything? Thanks a lot
find
quote
#2
Yoyu can use this tool to backup your current BIOS image. Also please tell us the desired text.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Programs...Backup.EXE

TheWiz
www find
quote
#3
ok. thank you very much, I made a backup of the bios and got the file AmericanMegatrendsInc.-R01-B4.rom do I do now? I pull the image from the rom file and edit it and then rifleshare my bios with the same rom obtained by any chance? if you could direct me some guidance?
Ascolta
Trascrizione fonetica
find
quote
#4
Maybe, if your english is good enough you can adapt information from this tutorial:

How to Create Your Own BIOS-Logos

Good luck!

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#5
ok thanks a lot, now traducerò guide in Italian, but I did not understand some things, what size should my image be? thank you all for your help I will know the results just flashed
find
quote
#6
This depends on wich picture you want to change...

The different formats for Fullscreen and EPA-Boot-Logos are:
Color depth Res. (width x height) Size (KB)

Fullscreen-Boot-Logos (Splash):
16 colors 640 x 400 pixel 117
640 x 480 140
800 x 600 234

256 colors 640 x 400 pixel 251
640 x 480 301
800 x 600 469

EPA-Boot-Logos (upper right corner):
2 colors 136 x 84 pixel 1,7
136 x 126 2,5

16 colors 136 x 84 pixel 5,7
136 x 126 8,5

And if you want to edit the EPA you need to convert it before and after you worked on it!

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)