Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424183
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223867
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309537
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6269
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61121
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274957

[discrete SATA bridge] ASUS Eee PC 1201HA ahci unlock bios
#1
Hi I'm currently looking for a ASUS Eee PC 1201HA ahci unlock bios. Unfortunately i didn't found yet Undecided . It is possible to get one Angel

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePC/1...S-0303.zip
find
quote
#2
I'm sorry, i see no traces of AHCI support in your bios that can be unlocked. Sad

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
(01-11-2012, 01:54 PM)camiloml Wrote: I'm sorry, i see no traces of AHCI support in your bios that can be unlocked. Sad

It's such a shame.
Thanks a lock for the quick reply.

find
quote
#4
Your case is very interesting. It's because usually the BIOS hides (and we do unlock) hidden options for south bridge SATA ports. But yours (US15W, Intel Poulsbo) has none, only IDE.

SATA is implemented (well, not sure in your case but found a similar netbook) via PCI-E to SATA bridge. If you find out what's exactly the name of yours (either by making a photo near HDD or having a look at device manager), you might find out whether your bridge supports AHCI at all. If the answer's "no", we won't be able to help you. If it's "yes", then it's a puzzle interesting enough to dig deeper.
find
quote
#5
(01-13-2012, 12:01 AM)Antinomy Wrote: Your case is very interesting. It's because usually the BIOS hides (and we do unlock) hidden options for south bridge SATA ports. But yours (US15W, Intel Poulsbo) has none, only IDE.

SATA is implemented (well, not sure in your case but found a similar netbook) via PCI-E to SATA bridge. If you find out what's exactly the name of yours (either by making a photo near HDD or having a look at device manager), you might find out whether your bridge supports AHCI at all. If the answer's "no", we won't be able to help you. If it's "yes", then it's a puzzle interesting enough to dig deeper.

That’s my device manager (See Attachment)

According to AssuTek my Netbook uses Intel® Poulsbo US15W Chipset. Reading following article (http://www.anandtech.com/show/2493/1) I'm afraid that in dead the Poulsbo US15W Chipset doesn’t support AHCI. Undecided But I’m still not secure. Huh


Attached Files
.jpg   Device Manager Asus Eee PC 1201HA Win HP.jpg (Size: 173.98 KB / Downloads: 23)
find
quote
#6
Open the standard dual channel IDE controller, and find the Vendor_ID. It should be in "Details" or like that. Besides Vendor_ID you need a dev_ID - device ID.
find
quote
#7
(01-14-2012, 06:18 AM)Antinomy Wrote: Open the standard dual channel IDE controller, and find the Vendor_ID. It should be in "Details" or like that. Besides Vendor_ID you need a dev_ID - device ID.

Hey,
I'm not sure if this thread is still alive- I have ASUS1201HA and I bought 4GB RAM to make it work a little bit faster- I understand I need to mod its Bios but I did not succeed -Any help would be greatly appreciated.
find
quote
#8
(03-06-2014, 12:05 PM)Asus1201HA Wrote:
(01-14-2012, 06:18 AM)Antinomy Wrote: Open the standard dual channel IDE controller, and find the Vendor_ID. It should be in "Details" or like that. Besides Vendor_ID you need a dev_ID - device ID.

Hey,
I'm not sure if this thread is still alive- I have ASUS1201HA and I bought 4GB RAM to make it work a little bit faster- I understand I need to mod its Bios but I did not succeed -Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I also have a 1201ha.
Got any results?
You can share?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)