Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6406
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14042
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424555
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3655
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224804
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119206
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6817
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 438
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309822
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 656
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20315
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169431
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6387
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 862

hp 14-v062us slic 2.1 request
#11
(09-22-2015, 07:58 AM)BDMaster Wrote: All Bioses have same Error 280 so Eeprom Chip is Write Protected and We can
rewrite Bios Mod back only using the Tools (SPI PGM + Clip) !
You can try to activate Slic 2.1 using PCID change . . . look here :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...ies/page45

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/7033-Insyde-bios-mod-requests/page1250?p=686068&viewfull=1#post686068

let me know
Regards
P.S. if You get the SPI Programmer I will try to make full unlocked Firmware so Slic + NWL + ADV !

I tried the HPBFO500.EXE but I got an error stating "This utility is not for this platform !!

So I guess this method is not possible.  Is the SPI Programmer a USB chip add-on?  If you recommend a good one I would try it for fun.
find
quote
#12
Hi mate,
Thiese ones are enough to make thi swork !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

let me know
Regards

P.S. I will help You to make all procedure and rewrite back the Firmware Modded into the Eeprom Chip !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
(09-23-2015, 08:43 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
Thiese ones are enough to make thi swork !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

let me know
Regards

P.S. I will help You to make all procedure and rewrite back the Firmware Modded into the Eeprom Chip !

Dear BDMaster, sorry to resurrect such an old thread, I came across this ole' Laptop as it was in my closet forever and used the latest NbDmiFit-2.10 and the code I saw posted in the forum you linked to previously and it worked like a charm.

I do wish however, I could find some documentation on how to change and which numbers need be changed in the original PCID code so I can do such a task going forward on any future HP purchases (I already ordered one).  Can you direct me to such?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)