Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6371
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14012
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424504
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3627
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 316
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224643
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6794
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309753
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20287
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169387
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6360
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 834

hp dv5-1020el whitelist wireless
#1
Hello

i see that you can help people with whitelist of wireless

mine is : PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4315&SUBSYS_E003105B&REV_01

VENDOR : 14E4

DEVICE : 4315

SUBSYS : E003105B

WHITELIST : E4 14 15 43 5B 10 03 E0


so ... you can help me ?




ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45138.exe

this is mi bios dv5-1020el

many thx


PLEASE HELP ME Sad(
find
quote
#2
-Manufacturer: HP
-Model: HP Pavilion dv5-1000 series Entertainment Notebook PC (Intel Processors)
-Bios Revision: F.21 A
-Bios Release: 2009-09-04
-Bios link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45138.exe
-Bios Type: Insyde
-SLIC: HP 2.1
-Tools: Phoenix Mod Tool v1.64 + manual mod for whitelist removal
-Modifier: TTAV134
-Please provide feedback

WLAN whitelist check "removed" + SLIC 2.1

HP Pavilion dv5-1000_sp45138_INTEL_SLIC21_no_whitelist_by_TTAV134.zip

Flash with InsydeFlash
find
quote
#3
(01-08-2011, 05:55 AM)TTAV134 Wrote: -Manufacturer: HP
-Model: HP Pavilion dv5-1000 series Entertainment Notebook PC (Intel Processors)
-Bios Revision: F.21 A
-Bios Release: 2009-09-04
-Bios link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45138.exe
-Bios Type: Insyde
-SLIC: HP 2.1
-Tools: Phoenix Mod Tool v1.64 + manual mod for whitelist removal
-Modifier: TTAV134
-Please provide feedback

WLAN whitelist check "removed" + SLIC 2.1

HP Pavilion dv5-1000_sp45138_INTEL_SLIC21_no_whitelist_by_TTAV134.zip

Flash with InsydeFlash

I fix the link now , many many thx
(01-08-2011, 05:55 AM)TTAV134 Wrote: -Manufacturer: HP
-Model: HP Pavilion dv5-1000 series Entertainment Notebook PC (Intel Processors)
-Bios Revision: F.21 A
-Bios Release: 2009-09-04
-Bios link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45138.exe
-Bios Type: Insyde
-SLIC: HP 2.1
-Tools: Phoenix Mod Tool v1.64 + manual mod for whitelist removal
-Modifier: TTAV134
-Please provide feedback

WLAN whitelist check "removed" + SLIC 2.1

HP Pavilion dv5-1000_sp45138_INTEL_SLIC21_no_whitelist_by_TTAV134.zip

Flash with InsydeFlash

It work !!!!! many many thx !!!!
find
quote
#4
Excuse me, if I have a bios f.11 hp pavillion dv5-1247, it will work for me?..
find
quote
#5
If your stock updater is sp45138.exe then yes, it will work.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
(07-03-2011, 07:01 AM)camiloml Wrote: If your stock updater is sp45138.exe then yes, it will work.

thank you, I'm going to tray, but when I open de program Insydeflash, it has two text box with mi ID and version of my current and new Bios, I think I have to put f.11 a and f.21 a. But I don't know what I should write in the "ID", can you help me?, I don't want to do a bad bios flashing.
Thanks!! I'm going wait...
find
quote
#7
Go to HP site and download your latest official BIOS update, flash it and then flash the modded one. You'll see if the spxxxxx.exe names match.

Never heard you had to inpunt any thing in a textbox for flashing. Get your official bios updater and check with it.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#8
(07-05-2011, 03:51 AM)camiloml Wrote: Go to HP site and download your latest official BIOS update, flash it and then flash the modded one. You'll see if the spxxxxx.exe names match.

Never heard you had to inpunt any thing in a textbox for flashing. Get your official bios updater and check with it.

thank you so much!!, it works perfectly, now i enjoy my new wifi card without any problem.
find
quote
#9
Hello everybody!

I need this bios to remove whitelist from my Hp dv5-1030el.
I tried to download it but the link is dead, can you please re-upload it?

Thanks Smile
find
quote
#10
(07-31-2012, 09:44 AM)mattibal Wrote: Hello everybody!

I need this bios to remove whitelist from my Hp dv5-1030el.
I tried to download it but the link is dead, can you please re-upload it?

Thanks Smile

Please download it the more quickly than you can, because I'm using my dropbox account. xD

Bios HP
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)